Success! And Another New Experience

spottychick

:provoke::rofl: maybe his problem all along has been that he thinks he is a horse, not a dog :)

;) :) That makes sense given how fabulously he's getting along with these little sweethearts hahahahaha (and how much he likes carrots and apples hee hee) I had all three of them - 2 horses 1 Tango trying to get a piece of apple out of my hand. Tango won just coz he was quickest. LOL

Loraine - after watching them last night I think the horses really do think tango is one of them. He has this wierd thing where he keeps going up to them and nuzzling into their hair, quite obsessively. Last night the horses were sheltering from the wind on my verandah and I watched them out the window. They were nuzzling into each other and sort of biting each others hair - grooming I take it. Well what Tango does with them is very similar and they seem to really like him doing it. LOL

Wierd dog. He can't get enough of them hahahahaha

THAT is an absolutely fabulous story :laugh:

from beginning to end...

thanks spottychick :laugh:

Too right :thumbsup::thumbsup: . All s/chick's stories are totally engrossing - "The Tricks, Trials and Transformation of Tango".

Wonderful to know that Tango has some new friends, but I hope they don't teach him any [more] bad habits, like kicking - LOL.

Loved the photos.

Loraine - after watching them last night I think the horses really do think tango is one of them. He has this wierd thing where he keeps going up to them and nuzzling into their hair, quite obsessively. Last night the horses were sheltering from the wind on my verandah and I watched them out the window. They were nuzzling into each other and sort of biting each others hair - grooming I take it. Well what Tango does with them is very similar and they seem to really like him doing it. LOL

Wierd dog. He can't get enough of them hahahahaha

:thumbsup: I knew it a horse in dog's clothing :thumbsup:

Awwww that's nice of you two to say so :o

I just thought you might like to see these pics. They are special and show the extreme progress this boy has made.

post-10457-1283596334_thumb.jpg

Our new doggy crate. No probs with hopping in it even tho pepper was already in there :D He sleeps in it over night too.

Thanks Harley. I just get all teary looking at those pics. He has come such a long LONG way and Pepper - well, she is just an angel!

In honor of Pepper and her amazing work on Tango - and who doesn't get much spotlight atm LOL - here's a pic I snapped of her. SHe's the worlds biggest sook - seriously!!

post-10457-1283597354_thumb.jpg

Thanks Harley. I just get all teary looking at those pics. He has come such a long LONG way and Pepper - well, she is just an angel!

:( Even before I read this, I was thinking, I bet s/chick gets pretty choked up when she sees the doggies snuggled together.

In honor of Pepper and her amazing work on Tango - and who doesn't get much spotlight atm LOL - here's a pic I snapped of her. SHe's the worlds biggest sook - seriously!!

Here's to Pepper: :o :D :( You are one helluva special dog.

Oh Hi staycalm. :o It's lovely to know that people have taken an interest in him from way back then. Last New Years Eve in fact is when he arrived and totally disrupted our lives :D What a journey it's been since then :(

ETA - there was a period of time when I wasn't at all sure I'd done the right thing by any of us!

Edited by spottychick