Dslr Cameras

Sankari

Guest belgian.blue
I get to pick up mine on Tuesday :cheer: Dispite everyones Blah reviews I got a Nikon D3000 I have done alot of work on Nikons and LOVE them just never owned one of my own and after talking to a number of people involved in photography I decided a Nikon was the best way to go and I got a really nice deal on the D3000 :cry: Can't wait to get it :laugh::eek: veeeeeerrrry jealous of all you with your cameras right now

Congrats, look forward to hearing about it and seeing some photos :cheer:

If anyone wants to know, I was using mine in a kitchen with only down lights last night and the photos came out really great! On manual and no flash.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get to pick up mine on Tuesday :cheer: Dispite everyones Blah reviews I got a Nikon D3000 I have done alot of work on Nikons and LOVE them just never owned one of my own and after talking to a number of people involved in photography I decided a Nikon was the best way to go and I got a really nice deal on the D3000 :cry: Can't wait to get it :laugh::eek: veeeeeerrrry jealous of all you with your cameras right now

Congrats, look forward to hearing about it and seeing some photos :cheer:

If anyone wants to know, I was using mine in a kitchen with only down lights last night and the photos came out really great! On manual and no flash.

I'm yet to see any pics from your new camera, come on!!!

Guest belgian.blue
I get to pick up mine on Tuesday :hug: Dispite everyones Blah reviews I got a Nikon D3000 I have done alot of work on Nikons and LOVE them just never owned one of my own and after talking to a number of people involved in photography I decided a Nikon was the best way to go and I got a really nice deal on the D3000 :laugh: Can't wait to get it :(:rofl: veeeeeerrrry jealous of all you with your cameras right now

Congrats, look forward to hearing about it and seeing some photos :o

I'm yet to see any pics from your new camera, come on!!!

Just setting up the new laptop at the moment .. hopefully share them tomorrow or I will just load them to the current laptop

I decided to say to mum not to get me lenses. Asking for photo printer or another hard drive to store photos on :p I figure i want to be using the lenses i've got because they'll be plenty good enough I think for the time being until i learn and develop my skills more :laugh:

Is there any particular brand you guys that print prefer..?

I was looking on websites and found this one..

http://www.teds.com.au/photo-printers/cano...890482_1001232/

I decided to say to mum not to get me lenses. Asking for photo printer or another hard drive to store photos on :p I figure i want to be using the lenses i've got because they'll be plenty good enough I think for the time being until i learn and develop my skills more :laugh:

Is there any particular brand you guys that print prefer..?

I was looking on websites and found this one..

http://www.teds.com.au/photo-printers/cano...890482_1001232/

I dont even have a printer and so far none of my photos have been printed, unless you count redbubble calendars. I'd be going for the hard drive if it was me, which reminds me, must go buy a hard drive before the bushfire season hits.

+1 for never printing at home. I just use a lab - even snapfish does a good job for far less than it would cost me on my own printer :p

The Epson printers are meant to produce beautiful prints, but I don't know if it's just the higher end ones with the higher end papers. I have, way back in the day when i first got it, printed some stuff off on my Canon Pixma and I couldn't fault it. Other than the price of the ink and papers!

I'd go for the hard drive, myself LOL

I have an old Canon Selphy CP and absolutely love it.

Had it about 5 years, it only prints 6 x 4's, but for quick prints for friends etc (without lifting my butt off the chair) it is magic. So handy to reprint immediately if you are not 100% happy with the editing result! Wouldn't be without it.

Edited by anniek

Guest belgian.blue

I have a Epson printer/scanner and never really use it. Though I may now I have the new camera but probably just get them printed at a lab. Though when I have used it, the quality was great!

I'd go the HD as photos can eat up a lot of the internal HD space.

I have an external 500g HD and 640g internal, so should have plenty of room :thanks: