Who's Doing Something Dog-related Today?

halfthewords

Is anyone else planning their day off around their dogs? Carl is outside in the sun with his pig ear, the Min Pins have a knucklebone each, and there's a half-shaved Bichon Frise running around the house because I'm not done yet! :scared:

Later we'll be off to the park/beach, and this afternoon, a good long pack walk. Gotta love Fridays! What's everyone else doing?

Guest belgian.blue

I'm home today [having a new bathroom ceiling put in] so the dogs are getting a lamb shank each to chew on while I sit outside and play with my new camera I'm about to go pick up.

Yay to long weekends!!

:scared: gotta love dog days! Every day to me is a dog day, everything I do revolves around the dogs. But sadly todays dog day will be an inside one, the weather here is less than ordinary and it is pouring rain. but the dogs won't mind as we have just got home from a week away to my mums and they are all exhausted!!

It's raining, stormy, the cat and dog have taken most of my bed. But I am planning to bring Maxey to this K9 cafe tomorrow where they serve dog cuisine and I pay $12 for him to swim in the pool for an hour...

lol same here, my lot don't look like they want to do anything apart from snuggle and keep warm - will drag them out later though :laugh:

What and where is this K9 Cafe - is it in Perth ?

Well today I bought 3 more tennis balls that I thought mite be eat proof,( how wrong was I) :laugh: 1 was ruined in 5 minutes and the other two we had a game outside with, so they are still intact for now, it started raining so the balls are outside.