Nikon D300 + 18-200 + 50 1.8 For Sale

rugerfly

Im going to Sell my wonderful Nikon, I just dont use it, even after taking it out to a show today, I just dont have the interest anymore to fiddle around, or the time.

If anyone is interested, Im asking $1,500 for the lot with original boxes, packaging, etc.

I believe the camera is under 2 years old, I have the original warranties I just have to dig up. Camera purchased at Nikon on Broadway.

All in perfect condition.

Im going to Sell my wonderful Nikon, I just dont use it, even after taking it out to a show today, I just dont have the interest anymore to fiddle around, or the time.

If anyone is interested, Im asking $1,500 for the lot with original boxes, packaging, etc.

I believe the camera is under 2 years old, I have the original warranties I just have to dig up. Camera purchased at Nikon on Broadway.

Noooo dont do it, come back to us here and get inspired again.

Aww thanks Kirs, i havnt used it for so long, and just couldnt motivate myself to use it even today at our national!

What's happened to you, you used to take lovely shots? How can we help Ruger get her groove back everyone?

Noooo dont do it, come back to us here and get inspired again.

I agree!! you need to find some inspiration!