Another Worthless Human

Gilypoo

As a clinical psychologist I have dealt with all walks of life and know only too well that not all cases of animal cruelty are due to a dysfunctional upbringing or some sad occurance, some people are just born plain evil so therefore I am beyond trying to constantly make excuses for such atrocities because more often than not there are NO EXCUSES! The perpetrators are simply evil and a waste of oxygen and that is the tragic part!

:laugh:

:laugh:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whatever, some humans just do not deserve to be alive, I way prefer dogs over humans and wouldnt mind seeing her suffer for what she has done, just because we are human does not make us superior, its horrible, she is horrible.

the fb page is obviously not really her I mean comon, why give the police all the amo they need to lock you up?

I also just watched the video. :laugh: it's so sad that someone can have such a disregard for life. (I almost wish I hadn't watched it,it's sickening).

I wonder if she had been exposed to disregard for life through her own family. Her own family might have told her to get rid off the pups. You never know she might have done this so many times. (I feel sick even writing all this) but it's possible that she is so desensitize.

Just like in the old days when people would go send a family member to go kill and prepare a chicken for dinner. I know killing a chicken for the purpose of eating is different.

I wouldn't even be able to kill a chicken to eat it, the thought sickens me even just writing this sickens me.

Throwing pups and killing them is not normal to us and a sick and disturbing act but sadly, to her it may be something that she is use to.

Even if this is the case, she should be punished for the cruel act.

I suspect she endured the war in Croatia. I could imagine that would scar a person mentally enough to be disconnected with their feelings.

That child is nowhere near old enough to have endured any such mental scarring and guess what? even if that was so you would think that she of all people would have even more compassion for defenceless animals instead of being such a despicable being. Can't find it in me to make any excuses for that maggot.

I'm guessing forgiveness and trying to understand others isn't a part of your ideal world either?

Suggesting that you hope a child gets raped and brutally murdered has got to be one of the most utterly disgusting things I have ever had the misfortune to read on this forum :laugh:

Rape was never something that I wished upon her so please do not put words in my mouth; I may have mentioned Jack the Ripper but I was not thinking of rape as I am not of the knowledge that Jack the Ripper was a rapist. I said that in a moment of total disgust and despair so hence I do not wish for her to be mutilated which is what JTR was known for; However, I am not ashamed to say that I hope her life is one of unhappiness and total misery. As a clinical psychologist I have dealt with all walks of life and know only too well that not all cases of animal cruelty are due to a dysfunctional upbringing or some sad occurance, some people are just born plain evil so therefore I am beyond trying to constantly make excuses for such atrocities because more often than not there are NO EXCUSES! The perpetrators are simply evil and a waste of oxygen and that is the tragic part!

How very scary to let you near people as a psychologist, when you condone throwing children/kids into a river, or condemning them to a life of hell.

I don't wish to jump on someone for having an honest opinion, but I agree with this last comment here. I have had counselling myself, and have been affected by my upbringing. I would certainly never consider harming an animal/person, or ever derive pleasure from doing so. And that includes the child/children in this case, 'damaged' as they may be...Also, I would hope that, given my problems, you wouldn't consider me a waste of oxygen when counselling me, and that you would show compassion and understanding for the reasons behind what has made me who I am...What do you consider too damaged, and when do you make that call? :laugh: Pls don't get me wrong again. I am still very angry at this girl and believe she should be punished for her actions. Appropriately.

Edited by PaddyForever

Let's all calm down a bit.

Yes, I felt sick when I watched the video. I cannot fathom anyone doing that to any animal, let alone tiny puppies.

And probably makes it worse was that it was a girl doing it, she was laughing, and it was being filmed. She almost treated it like throwing pebbles into a river.

I know they drowned kittens in the old days (it was fairly common but still a disgusting practice) but they were usually done straight after birth by an adult in a bucket. Or worse still, put in a sack and thrown into a river.

I would hope that this girl is found and charged with animal cruelty. I DO NOT support any lynch mob.

Yes I have heard similar in regards to killing cats. I was told they use to kill feral cats sometimes by puting them in a sack with bricks in side and throwing them in the river. I don't know how anyone can do this but I guess like my last post it might be that they are desensitized to the act because they have done it so many times (I honestly don't have a clue how they could do this) to save their own livestock from being killed by the feral cats. It's sick and very sad but thats what they use to do.

Edited by Fleuri

I suspect she endured the war in Croatia. I could imagine that would scar a person mentally enough to be disconnected with their feelings.

That child is nowhere near old enough to have endured any such mental scarring and guess what? even if that was so you would think that she of all people would have even more compassion for defenceless animals instead of being such a despicable being. Can't find it in me to make any excuses for that maggot.

I'm guessing forgiveness and trying to understand others isn't a part of your ideal world either?

Suggesting that you hope a child gets raped and brutally murdered has got to be one of the most utterly disgusting things I have ever had the misfortune to read on this forum :laugh:

Rape was never something that I wished upon her so please do not put words in my mouth; I may have mentioned Jack the Ripper but I was not thinking of rape as I am not of the knowledge that Jack the Ripper was a rapist. I said that in a moment of total disgust and despair so hence I do not wish for her to be mutilated which is what JTR was known for; However, I am not ashamed to say that I hope her life is one of unhappiness and total misery. As a clinical psychologist I have dealt with all walks of life and know only too well that not all cases of animal cruelty are due to a dysfunctional upbringing or some sad occurance, some people are just born plain evil so therefore I am beyond trying to constantly make excuses for such atrocities because more often than not there are NO EXCUSES! The perpetrators are simply evil and a waste of oxygen and that is the tragic part!

How very scary to let you near people as a psychologist, when you condone throwing children/kids into a river, or condemning them to a life of hell.

You have nothing to fear, lol. I have worked as a psychologist for the last 22 yrs and doing very well. I know that in the eyes of some people I may have come across as harsh but when cold reality is thrown in your face, day after day, you soon learn what people are really all

about, each case is treated differently, obviously....but more often than not, kids and adults that commit acts of cruelty are not always so as a result of a dysfunctional family, most are simply born that way and those kids that you seem to have such compassion for do grow into callous

adults even to the point of continuing to commit such coldly acts because they actually derive personal satisfaction from it.

What you need to remember is that kids that commit such atrocities do tend to grow up, they do not remain kids eternally.

Edited by Moselle

I really don't think that anywhere in the field of clinical psychology is is appropriate (or even common) to assess an individual as "simply born evil" and a "waste of oxygen", or to unashamedly "wish them a life of unhappiness and total misery".

It also strikes me as odd that as a practicing clinical psychologist, you would make the following statement:

That child is nowhere near old enough to have endured any such mental scarring and guess what? even if that was so you would think that she of all people would have even more compassion for defenceless animals instead of being such a despicable being.

You seem to believe that victims of abuse are less likely to go on to commit abusive acts themselves because they have a heightened sense of compassion for their victims. We both know that this is not the case at all. Quite the opposite in fact. One only has to look at the statistics for generational child abuse to know that abused children are at significantly higher risk to become abusers themselves.

I've had a fair bit of dealings with Clinical Psychologists and all I can say is I'm glad your not practising in this country.

As educated people I don't see how so many of the people "out for violent revenge" seem to think that just because others don't want to see the offender harmed it means that they are condoning what she did?

Nowhere have I seen anyone state that what she did is forgivable.

What you need to remember is that kids that commit such atrocities do tend to grow up, they do not remain kids eternally.

You seem to be missing the point here.. it's more than a little hypocritical to condem another for lacking compassion when you'd happily see a child harmed (and I find it sort of odd that you justify your previous comment by suggesting you didn't mean rape, you "only" meant that you hoped the child be murdered in a manner that was horrifically violent and very sexual).

To be blunt here, I find the comments of some of the lynch mob to be more disgusting and lacking compassion than the child's actions and that is a very sad reflection of some of the posts here.

I really don't think that anywhere in the field of clinical psychology is is appropriate (or even common) to assess an individual as "simply born evil" and a "waste of oxygen", or to unashamedly "wish them a life of unhappiness and total misery".

Number 10 :laugh:

I've had a fair bit of dealings with Clinical Psychologists and all I can say is I'm glad your not practising in this country.

As educated people I don't see how so many of the people "out for violent revenge" seem to think that just because others don't want to see the offender harmed it means that they are condoning what she did?

Nowhere have I seen anyone state that what she did is forgivable.

Actually given that I reside in Victoria it goes to say that I am practicing in this country.

There are other posters who are also of the opinion that she should be treated accordingly; I also realise that nobody has condoned her actions although some have made excuses as to why she may have done it. Look, basically I am at a stage in my life in which I just have no time for callous acts of cruelty and although I personally would never inflict any revenge myself I would not lose sleep either if these cruel individuals were being dealt with. An eye for an eye...plainly put.

You seem to be missing the point here.. it's more than a little hypocritical to condem another for lacking compassion when you'd happily see a child harmed (and I find it sort of odd that you justify your previous comment by suggesting you didn't mean rape, you "only" meant that you hoped the child be murdered in a manner that was horrifically violent and very sexual).

To be blunt here, I find the comments of some of the lynch mob to be more disgusting and lacking compassion than the child's actions and that is a very sad reflection of some of the posts here.

Dont try to add weight to your comment by saying that I would want to inflict a "very sexual" act onto a child. I have answered that comment before. Once again, a child is only a child temporarily and, given time, will mature into an adult. Just because it is a child does not justify it committing hideous acts of cruelty; a child, especially of the age of this girl knows only too well what it is doing and is actually enjoying every split second of it. The same as those two young boys that had kidnapped a toddler years ago only to murder him, they are now young adults with a new identity and enjoying their lives. Yes, I do wish they were eradicated from the planet and I have no compassion simply because they happen to be children when they committed the killing.

Dont try to add weight to your comment by saying that I would want to inflict a "very sexual" act onto a child. I have answered that comment before. Once again, a child is only a child temporarily and, given time, will mature into an adult. Just because it is a child does not justify it committing hideous acts of cruelty; a child, especially of the age of this girl knows only too well what it is doing and is actually enjoying every split second of it. The same as those two young boys that had kidnapped a toddler years ago only to murder him, they are now young adults with a new identity and enjoying their lives. Yes, I do wish they were eradicated from the planet and I have no compassion simply because they happen to be children when they committed the killing.

I agree 100% with the highlighted section...

You wrote..

I wish Jack the Ripper had that girl in the palm of his hands and made the most of it!

From my previous post..

you "only" meant that you hoped the child be murdered in a manner that was horrifically violent and very sexual

Clearly, I am not suggesting that you would be inflicting anything on the child, instead that you wished someone known for several very violent (and undeniably very sexual) murders would harm the child. You can back-pedal all you like on that one but I do not see how your comment could be interpreted any other way than a disgusting (and completely inexcusable) wish that a child be killed.

And suggesting that a child ought to have the same ability to judge behaviour with all the insight and emotional developement as an adult.. :laugh: If you honestly believe children are capable of making informed, rational decisions (where consequences are fully understood and the morality of the decision has been thoroughly examined and deemed appropriate), then you clearly have never met an actual child. Actual children do incredibly stupid/dangerous/selfish things all the time because they lack sound judgement.

Children are treated diferently under law for a reason- children sometimes do terrible things but compassion would suggest that you look at ways to help those children become good adults, rather than simply wiping them out as if they were cockroaches.

Edited to add..

This* is the sort of thing you've indicated you'd like to see happen to the child. If you still can't see anything wrong with your comment, I think you need to seek help :D

*Warning- very graphic photo

Edited by Hardy's Angel

You wrote..

I wish Jack the Ripper had that girl in the palm of his hands and made the most of it!

From my previous post..

you "only" meant that you hoped the child be murdered in a manner that was horrifically violent and very sexual

Clearly, I am not suggesting that you would be inflicting anything on the child, instead that you wished someone known for several very violent (and undeniably very sexual) murders would harm the child. You can back-pedal all you like on that one but I do not see how your comment could be interpreted any other way than a disgusting (and completely inexcusable) wish that a child be killed.

And suggesting that a child ought to have the same ability to judge behaviour with all the insight and emotional developement as an adult.. :laugh: If you honestly believe children are capable of making informed, rational decisions (where consequences are fully understood and the morality of the decision has been thoroughly examined and deemed appropriate), then you clearly have never met an actual child. Actual children do incredibly stupid/dangerous/selfish things all the time because they lack sound judgement.

Children are treated diferently under law for a reason- children sometimes do terrible things but compassion would suggest that you look at ways to help those children become good adults, rather than simply wiping them out as if they were cockroaches.

Edited to add..

This* is the sort of thing you've indicated you'd like to see happen to the child. If you still can't see anything wrong with your comment, I think you need to seek help :D

I never did say that I wished sexual acts onto that child. If a child is a victim of sexual abuse or a dysfunctional family then I am all for the child receiving extended counselling and help to become a sensible adult. If the child is clearly NOT a victim of either....you will find that counselling is not going to make an iota of difference and such kids have a tendency to mature into adults that will continue their macabre practices and be cunning enough to never get caught.

I never did say that I wished sexual acts onto that child. If a child is a victim of sexual abuse or a dysfunctional family then I am all for the child receiving extended counselling and help to become a sensible adult. If the child is clearly NOT a victim of either....you will find that counselling is not going to make an iota of difference and such kids have a tendency to mature into adults that will continue their macabre practices and be cunning enough to never get caught.

Allow me to quote myself again here as evidently, you missed it-

You wrote..

From my previous post..

Trying to downplay your comment by denying you meant anything sexual does not detract from your statement- you still very clearly stated you wished a child would die a violent, horrible death at the hands of a criminal and in my opinion, that says something very unpleasant about you.

Regarding the child's history, for all you know, the child may be a victim of continuing sexual or physical abuse and yet you've passed judgement on this girl regardless. You have no way of knowing what this child may suffered so to claim that you are " all for the child receiving extended counselling and help to become a sensible adult" is simply not true.

Well... All of this is getting pretty heated, isn't it? I'm afraid you've landed yourself in it a bit this time, Moselle. Jack the Ripper may or may not have been a rapist. Still, the acts that he commited were far and beyond the average murderer's acts, were obviously sexual in nature, and hardly a fitting punishment for a child! Are we getting to the stage where we should punish children for what they MAY become?! How then, should we punish adult purpetrators of atrocious acts? Actually, don't tell me, I'm a little afraid to ask...! :laugh:

Edited by PaddyForever

Well... All of this is getting pretty heated, isn't it? I'm afraid you've landed yourself in it a bit this time, Moselle. Jack the Ripper may or may not have been a rapist. Still, the acts that he commited were far and beyond the average murderer's acts, were obviously sexual in nature, and hardly a fitting punishment for a child! Are we getting to the stage where we should punish children for what they MAY become?! How then, should we punish adult purpetrators of atrocious acts? Actually, don't tell me, I'm a little afraid to ask...! :laugh:

Well, I guess I mustn't know much about Jack after all as I did not associate sexual acts with anything that he did. Calmly speaking, I suppose that was a bit over the top of me to say.

I will answer your question....how do we punish adult perpetrators? it's called CAPITAL PUNISHMENT.

Looks like the cops have got her.

http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news/bosni...0-1225913974486

POLICE in Bosnia say they believe they have located a young woman shown in a video throwing puppies into a river.

Police in the central Bosnian town of Bugojno say they have found the girl they suspect is seen on the video killing six newborn puppies by throwing them into the river one by one.

The disturbing video provoked worldwide outrage after being posted online earlier this week.

Police say they have located the girl, who is a juvenile, from leads given by animal protection groups in the country.

The girl's parents will soon be questioned, police said.

Under recently adopted animal protection law, people can be fined up to $A7030 for cruel treatment of animals.

Hopefully this gets the thread back ontopic :rofl:

You wrote..

From my previous post..

And suggesting that a child ought to have the same ability to judge behaviour with all the insight and emotional developement as an adult.. :rofl: If you honestly believe children are capable of making informed, rational decisions (where consequences are fully understood and the morality of the decision has been thoroughly examined and deemed appropriate), then you clearly have never met an actual child. Actual children do incredibly stupid/dangerous/selfish things all the time because they lack sound judgement.

Edited to add..

This* is the sort of thing you've indicated you'd like to see happen to the child. If you still can't see anything wrong with your comment, I think you need to seek help ;)

Well, historically what do you think Jack the Ripper did to those women???

Edited by LizT

Looks like the cops have got her.

http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news/bosni...0-1225913974486

POLICE in Bosnia say they believe they have located a young woman shown in a video throwing puppies into a river.

Police in the central Bosnian town of Bugojno say they have found the girl they suspect is seen on the video killing six newborn puppies by throwing them into the river one by one.

The disturbing video provoked worldwide outrage after being posted online earlier this week.

Police say they have located the girl, who is a juvenile, from leads given by animal protection groups in the country.

The girl's parents will soon be questioned, police said.

Under recently adopted animal protection law, people can be fined up to $A7030 for cruel treatment of animals.

Hopefully this gets the thread back ontopic :rofl:

Yes, at least now she will be delt with by the law and not the"mob".