Another Worthless Human

Gilypoo

This girl needs punishing severely, I don't care who she is, how old she is etc. These puppies had a life and would have had a mother who loved and cared for them.

This girl is sick and disgusting and she needs punishment. A slap on the wrist will not cut it here... I don't care what their reasons were or why they did it.

They have since worked out that this was filmed in Bosnia... and they have identified the girl, they haven't identified the filmer however.

I hoe karma punches these two in the face :thumbsup:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The drowning of puppies and kittens was once common practice and was often the only "birth control" methods many people bothered with. Sad but true. What is extemely disturbing is that this is happening in this day and age. That the puppies appear to be healthy and not just newborn, that they have been loved and nutured by their mother and that there is a video camera, FFS involved!! :thumbsup: To humanely euthanais an unwanted litter is one thing. I feel so sorry for that girl, clearly she is damaged goods and doesn't know love and compassion. Oh, don't get me wrong...I'm angry...I haven't stopped shaking yet...she certainly needs to be held accountable for this.... but I'm not going to join a lynch-mob.

I, on the other hand, do NOT feel sorry for such a sorry excuse for a human being! In fact I would go so far as to say that this is the time when I wish Jack the Ripper had that girl in the palm of his hands and made the most of it! Gosh, if there is any justice in this world, I just hope that she becomes a victim of a drowning. AMEN

You want to kill a child? You wish a child dead? You wish that she gets raped and then brutally murdered (the

Jack reference)? Who's sick now?

Well, you are quite welcome to call me anything you like, to each their own hey? Yes, I have no compassion for such a "child" as you like to call that thing of a person. No time for such atrocities, people like her add to the horrors of the world, anyone that lacks compassion and appears to have no conscience should be made to pay, wouldn't this world be a better place for it? I am not saying that she deserves to be raped but eradicated from this earth....hell yea!

The drowning of puppies and kittens was once common practice and was often the only "birth control" methods many people bothered with. Sad but true. What is extemely disturbing is that this is happening in this day and age. That the puppies appear to be healthy and not just newborn, that they have been loved and nutured by their mother and that there is a video camera, FFS involved!! :thumbsup: To humanely euthanais an unwanted litter is one thing. I feel so sorry for that girl, clearly she is damaged goods and doesn't know love and compassion. Oh, don't get me wrong...I'm angry...I haven't stopped shaking yet...she certainly needs to be held accountable for this.... but I'm not going to join a lynch-mob.

I, on the other hand, do NOT feel sorry for such a sorry excuse for a human being! In fact I would go so far as to say that this is the time when I wish Jack the Ripper had that girl in the palm of his hands and made the most of it! Gosh, if there is any justice in this world, I just hope that she becomes a victim of a drowning. AMEN

If that happens/ed you'd be surprised at how horrible YOU would feel, (I should hope so anyway). I do not believe in an 'Eye for an Eye' or a 'Child's death for a puppy's death', in this case. If you are an animal lover then the first quality you MUST HAVE is compassion, where's yours????? If a child were attacked or thrown in a River I'd hope someone with a different approach to justice would be there to prevent yet another atrocity. Fortunately there are people out there, such as have posted here, that people with a lych mob mentality would have to get through first.

I believe in a world that constitutes respect, compassion & love. NO time for such people and I make no apologies for what I believe in. Of course I would be shocked if a child was to be thrown into a river, a child with a conscience....but if I knew that child had exercised such a lack of compassion I would not be losing sleep. I am at a stage in my life where it's a case of same 'ole same 'ole, the same crap day in day out and quite frankly I have had enough of it....an eye for an eye....dont care whether its an adult or a child, such a child, more often than not, will not mature into a sensitive & caring adult so good riddance I say.

I suspect she endured the war in Croatia. I could imagine that would scar a person mentally enough to be disconnected with their feelings.

That child is nowhere near old enough to have endured any such mental scarring and guess what? even if that was so you would think that she of all people would have even more compassion for defenceless animals instead of being such a despicable being. Can't find it in me to make any excuses for that maggot.

Edited by Moselle

I endured alot as a child. I have spent nearly my whole life depressed and lonely (I have family and friends but feel isolated by my depression). Despite what happened to me I never would/could have done what this girl did.

There has to be something 'wrong' with a person for them to be able to do something like this. I don't think that people that do these kinds of things can ever be 'fixed'. They are missing something that cannot be replaced. The world would be better off without them.

I suspect she endured the war in Croatia. I could imagine that would scar a person mentally enough to be disconnected with their feelings.

That child is nowhere near old enough to have endured any such mental scarring and guess what? even if that was so you would think that she of all people would have even more compassion for defenceless animals instead of being such a despicable being. Can't find it in me to make any excuses for that maggot.

I'm guessing forgiveness and trying to understand others isn't a part of your ideal world either?

Suggesting that you hope a child gets raped and brutally murdered has got to be one of the most utterly disgusting things I have ever had the misfortune to read on this forum :crazy:

Suggesting that you hope a child gets raped and brutally murdered has got to be one of the most utterly disgusting things I have ever had the misfortune to read on this forum :crazy:

+1. What sicking thoughts. I would hate to think of what that person would do if their daughter ever hit their dog.

Edited for spellin. Ever not even.

Edited by Parkeyre

To me, the world is so far from compassionate it doesn't surprise me anymore, by that I mean all things, wars, animal extinction, animal cruelty, environmental issues.. cant help but to feel helpless.

Sorry stories like this put me in these moods :crazy:

http://www.ecorazzi.com/2010/09/01/michael...-throwing-girl/

Thought you might be interested in this article.

Interesting link and I read some of the posts by some people in response to Michael Bay's reward and this post says it all

Her name is Antonia Miskic – she has a FB page – there are MANY disturbing pics of ANIMAL ABUSE in her page ;) it is HORRIBLE!

Another psychopath and oxygen thief in the making and the act itself was despicable and horrific enough :crazy: but to record the act and then post it online shows what a sick psychopath she really is :mad:rofl: ;)

I've no idea how old the person who did this is but who knows how the horrors of war affect people. Certainly not all the ones who survive are changed into caring compassionate people.

Kirislin you are right. The person in question may not have endured the war in general but she has been raised by people who have, in an environment where genocide was enacted upon a population of the same country because they didn't have the same belief system, because they were different from the other.

A dog is of no value in a society like that. A goat or sheep would be. Chickens and ducks would, but not a dog, an animal that costs money to feed and brings nothing to the table except a financial drain. An animal that is easy to acquire and just as easy to be rid of. That is the world this child has been raised in.

Clearly what she has done is totally unacceptable and probably so even to her peers and maybe even her parents. Perhaps these children were charged with the task on drowing the puppies, hence the fact that they were in a bucket in the first place. The fact that they made a game of it is something that certainly indicates that things are not right in their world. And maybe they would get into severe trouble if their parents were to have found out.

But I find the attitude of those who want to inflict a violent revenge of these perperators equally distrurbing. They talk of a world gone mad and yet they throw petrol on the fires of hatred. Is that really going to help??? I doubt it. It would only help to fuel the hatred that is so instilled in this world already.

I'm all for justice.

I'm all for being held accountable.

I don't believe that people should get off from these types of things with a slap on the wrist.

No, not every damaged person is able to be rehabilitated. Actual most cannot be.

In the half centuary I've been on this planet I've seen things I will not speak of. It's made me cynical at times but it hasn't turned me into a person with a mob mentality.

I've no idea how old the person who did this is but who knows how the horrors of war affect people. Certainly not all the ones who survive are changed into caring compassionate people.

Kirislin you are right. The person in question may not have endured the war in general but she has been raised by people who have, in an environment where genocide was enacted upon a population of the same country because they didn't have the same belief system, because they were different from the other.

A dog is of no value in a society like that. A goat or sheep would be. Chickens and ducks would, but not a dog, an animal that costs money to feed and brings nothing to the table except a financial drain. An animal that is easy to acquire and just as easy to be rid of. That is the world this child has been raised in.

Clearly what she has done is totally unacceptable and probably so even to her peers and maybe even her parents. Perhaps these children were charged with the task on drowing the puppies, hence the fact that they were in a bucket in the first place. The fact that they made a game of it is something that certainly indicates that things are not right in their world. And maybe they would get into severe trouble if their parents were to have found out.

But I find the attitude of those who want to inflict a violent revenge of these perperators equally distrurbing. They talk of a world gone mad and yet they throw petrol on the fires of hatred. Is that really going to help??? I doubt it. It would only help to fuel the hatred that is so instilled in this world already.

I'm all for justice.

I'm all for being held accountable.

I don't believe that people should get off from these types of things with a slap on the wrist.

No, not every damaged person is able to be rehabilitated. Actual most cannot be.

In the half centuary I've been on this planet I've seen things I will not speak of. It's made me cynical at times but it hasn't turned me into a person with a mob mentality.

I agree with all of this. Very well said, Liz T. A totally disturbing story with a very sad and scary view of the world we live in. :laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl:

So I dont agree with some comments that were made previously about raping and murdering the person involved in this artrosoty, but I can undersatnd where the passion comes from..

To be able to do this to a helpless innocent animal is beyond me..

I agree this person needs to be punished and if people having a "lynch mob" attitude leads to the arrest of the person isnt it worth it?

I believe they have found the person responsible.. so I think that is a positive, now lets just hope the feel the full force of the law and dont just get a slap on the wrist.

I saw the video and I looked through her facebook. It is disturbing to say the least, I also suffer from depression and anxiety but I could never hurt an animal let alone what she says and what did to those puppies.

I also grew up around people affected by a war, one of my grandmothers is Jewish the other suffered greatly when her cousins were killed in the Cowra outbreak, yet I do not and could not bring myself to harm an animal.

She had a choice not to do that... She chose to do what she did. I believe that she did it full knowing what she was doing is wrong.

There is no real hope of rehabilitating someone like that, it is sad that people can do those things but the apology video was just an easy way out she was caught out and didn't want to face the consequences of her actions so she posted an apology and went so far as to say it was her grandma's fault for making her do it.

The world is a sad one that's for sure.

--Lhok

I'm guessing forgiveness and trying to understand others isn't a part of your ideal world either?

Suggesting that you hope a child gets raped and brutally murdered has got to be one of the most utterly disgusting things I have ever had the misfortune to read on this forum :laugh:

Rape was never something that I wished upon her so please do not put words in my mouth; I may have mentioned Jack the Ripper but I was not thinking of rape as I am not of the knowledge that Jack the Ripper was a rapist. I said that in a moment of total disgust and despair so hence I do not wish for her to be mutilated which is what JTR was known for; However, I am not ashamed to say that I hope her life is one of unhappiness and total misery. As a clinical psychologist I have dealt with all walks of life and know only too well that not all cases of animal cruelty are due to a dysfunctional upbringing or some sad occurance, some people are just born plain evil so therefore I am beyond trying to constantly make excuses for such atrocities because more often than not there are NO EXCUSES! The perpetrators are simply evil and a waste of oxygen and that is the tragic part!

Suggesting that you hope a child gets raped and brutally murdered has got to be one of the most utterly disgusting things I have ever had the misfortune to read on this forum :laugh:

+1. What sicking thoughts. I would hate to think of what that person would do if their daughter ever hit their dog.

Edited for spellin. Ever not even.

Don't get too carried away with yourself. Hitting a dog is one thing (of course I wouldnt be too pleased if my daughter decided to hit a dog simply for the sheer enjoyment of it...but even then I would not be contemplating murder because of it!) and throwing pups as though they were pebbles is an entirely different story. This maggot is deriving pleasure in doing so, the sounds that she makes whilst trying her darnest to throw them as far as they would go, shows the signs of a somewhat demented individual that lacks compassion.

There are no excuses for her that will cut it!

I'm pretty sure that is not her FB page, looks like something a sick indivudual has put up to ride on the wave of indignation her video has caused. I have reported all the pics on it, not sure if that will get any action from FB in terms of shutting it down. They don't seem to have a good track record in that regard.

Rape was never something that I wished upon her so please do not put words in my mouth; I may have mentioned Jack the Ripper but I was not thinking of rape as I am not of the knowledge that Jack the Ripper was a rapist. I said that in a moment of total disgust and despair so hence I do not wish for her to be mutilated which is what JTR was known for; However, I am not ashamed to say that I hope her life is one of unhappiness and total misery. As a clinical psychologist I have dealt with all walks of life and know only too well that not all cases of animal cruelty are due to a dysfunctional upbringing or some sad occurance, some people are just born plain evil so therefore I am beyond trying to constantly make excuses for such atrocities because more often than not there are NO EXCUSES! The perpetrators are simply evil and a waste of oxygen and that is the tragic part!

How very scary to let you near people as a psychologist, when you condone throwing children/kids into a river, or condemning them to a life of hell.

Edited by Cazablanca