Another Worthless Human

Gilypoo

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've watched the video.

I suspect the girl will be international, from somewhere where animal welfare isn't taken as seriously here as it is in the west. Partly because they've posted the video (someone doing something they know is 'wrong' and that would be repugnant to most, probably wouldn't be so brazen as she was in showing her face), but also because of the premeditated bucket/river combo. It's like her parents told her 'go to the river and get rid of these' and being kids with a mobile phone, they've recorded it.

Her and her brother are the ones that should have been drowned at birth!

Agreed. Actually maybe their parents for letting their children end up like this.

I haven't watched the video but all I can say is if idiots are prepared to publish their stupidity on the internet then they should be prepared to deal with the wrath that is the internet lynch mob!

BRING ON THE INTERNET LYNCH MOB! they deserve everything thats coming to them

I've watched the video.

I suspect the girl will be international, from somewhere where animal welfare isn't taken as seriously here as it is in the west. Partly because they've posted the video (someone doing something they know is 'wrong' and that would be repugnant to most, probably wouldn't be so brazen as she was in showing her face), but also because of the premeditated bucket/river combo. It's like her parents told her 'go to the river and get rid of these' and being kids with a mobile phone, they've recorded it.

I pretty much agree with this. And what was done to this girl, that she doesn't have any empathy for these creatures, or is impervious to their suffering? My nine-year old would have been horrified by this story, so much so that I wouldn't share it with her. I know that she would have nightmares. Then again, she has been brought up to value the lives of all living things. I don't agree with a lynch-mob mentality, esp for a child who has some hope of being reformed, although it is hard to be too sympathetic, I must admit. There really does need to be more severe punishments for crimes against animals, here and overseas. And someone should look into the background of this child. MOST who do this kind of thing have been a victim of some sort of abuse. Personally, I think that not being raised to appreciate life, is a form of neglect, also.

I haven't watched the video but all I can say is if idiots are prepared to publish their stupidity on the internet then they should be prepared to deal with the wrath that is the internet lynch mob!

apparently the video is from Croatia. And I agree you post something like that on the internet and be prepared for the onslaught.

I know that not everyone has the same animal welfare standards as us. But to throw a living thing into a river and laugh shows a mental defect. I know plenty of people who dispatch animals, my family did too but they gave them the respect they deserved and as quickly as possible. A sicko is a sicko no matter how where you are.

Future serial killer ???

I can't watch the video. I cry on those RSPCA shows and usually those animals get saved. I would b traumatized if I watched it.

If I say what I really think of this girl I will get banned.

+1 I'd get banned too.

It's just sick. If someone else put this up on youtube then they should be able to trace it, but if it's not taken seriously then there is no point.

I saw the video yesterday and it chilled my blood. Those poor babies crying in the bucket and her callous laughing as she hurls them into the river. :(

Poor excuses for human beings!! I hope they get karma soon!! :cry:

They deserve to be found out and publicly humiliated IMHO!! And then dealt with by the law. I thought the fact that she kept her hoodie up showed she knew what she was doing was dreadfully wrong!!

RIP poor babies!! :confused::laugh:

I don't know what's worse, the act itself, or the lynch mob. Both terrible.

Personally, I find the lynch mobs worse.

I hate to have to be the one to say it but.. a human's life > a dog's life. All life is valuable but I find it a little odd that people who claim such compassion could eagerly hope for a girl to be hunted down and possibly harmed.

Sure, she ought to be appropriately punished for what she has done but it seems like some people here are missing their own hypocrisy- "Oh noes, puppies died! She deserves to be killed too!!oneoneelevntyone11!!".

Her and her brother are the ones that should have been drowned at birth!

I rest my case, apparently drowning babies is A-okay :laugh:

It completely blows my mind that she can just pick them up and toss them into the river and be so cool and collected about it. It's like she's just tossing some pebbles in. She even cheers herself on at one stage which is just atrocious. Whoever is filming her is just as bad though and I really hope they get caught too. I wonder where she got the puppies from?? This sort of stuff just really baffles me. Puppies are such beautiful little creatures, how anyone can not love them is beyond me.

The drowning of puppies and kittens was once common practice and was often the only "birth control" methods many people bothered with. Sad but true. What is extemely disturbing is that this is happening in this day and age. That the puppies appear to be healthy and not just newborn, that they have been loved and nutured by their mother and that there is a video camera, FFS involved!! :laugh: To humanely euthanais an unwanted litter is one thing. I feel so sorry for that girl, clearly she is damaged goods and doesn't know love and compassion. Oh, don't get me wrong...I'm angry...I haven't stopped shaking yet...she certainly needs to be held accountable for this.... but I'm not going to join a lynch-mob.

My grandfather remembers putting kittens in a sack and drowning them being a fairly normal thing done by otherwise completely reasonable and sane people in the time and place he grew up in. The girl in this video might be a psycho, but without knowing anything about her familial and cultural circumstances I don't think we can really say that she is just evil. She might be awful or she might be otherwise perfectly pleasant. I'm sure there are places where drowning unwanted puppies is given no more thought than salting slugs, stepping on snails or removing a wasps' nest, and the unusual thing about the video would not be the disposal of the puppies, but the fact that the kids bothered to film it.

The video offends me but I can't agree that it's conclusive proof that the two kids are evil demon children. Are they laughing and playing around because they get some sort of sadistic pleasure out of killing puppies, or are they giggling and hamming it up because they are making a video, and they'd be just as silly about it if it were a video of them mopping the kitchen or some other unwanted chore? It seems like they were probably given the bucket of puppies by their parents and told to get rid of them in the river, although there are sure to be other ways they could have gotten some puppies.

I guess it would be nice to believe that only monsters kill sweet little puppies, but I suspect that is just naïve, and to say that this girl is a future serial killer or doesn't know love and compassion is unwarranted. Getting rid of animals in this way was normal here once, too, and it didn't spawn generations composed entirely of serial killers without love and compassion. I hope the girl is punished appropriately, because this act is disgusting and offensive to me, but lynching her achieves nothing, and making assumptions about her without knowing anything about her family, her community and her own cultural attitudes is unhelpful and even counterintuitive. If this is an issue of community, rather than the individual (and her open attitude to privacy suggests that it is), then lynching a young girl can only make that community defensive about their way of life. It's definitely not an action that could lead to eventual change, which is something I should hope would give people more pleasure than lynching would, anyway.

My grandfather remembers putting kittens in a sack and drowning them being a fairly normal thing done by otherwise completely reasonable and sane people in the time and place he grew up in. The girl in this video might be a psycho, but without knowing anything about her familial and cultural circumstances I don't think we can really say that she is just evil. She might be awful or she might be otherwise perfectly pleasant. I'm sure there are places where drowning unwanted puppies is given no more thought than salting slugs, stepping on snails or removing a wasps' nest, and the unusual thing about the video would not be the disposal of the puppies, but the fact that the kids bothered to film it.

The video offends me but I can't agree that it's conclusive proof that the two kids are evil demon children. Are they laughing and playing around because they get some sort of sadistic pleasure out of killing puppies, or are they giggling and hamming it up because they are making a video, and they'd be just as silly about it if it were a video of them mopping the kitchen or some other unwanted chore? It seems like they were probably given the bucket of puppies by their parents and told to get rid of them in the river, although there are sure to be other ways they could have gotten some puppies.

I guess it would be nice to believe that only monsters kill sweet little puppies, but I suspect that is just naïve, and to say that this girl is a future serial killer or doesn't know love and compassion is unwarranted. Getting rid of animals in this way was normal here once, too, and it didn't spawn generations composed entirely of serial killers without love and compassion. I hope the girl is punished appropriately, because this act is disgusting and offensive to me, but lynching her achieves nothing, and making assumptions about her without knowing anything about her family, her community and her own cultural attitudes is unhelpful and even counterintuitive. If this is an issue of community, rather than the individual (and her open attitude to privacy suggests that it is), then lynching a young girl can only make that community defensive about their way of life. It's definitely not an action that could lead to eventual change, which is something I should hope would give people more pleasure than lynching would, anyway.

QFT.

The drowning of puppies and kittens was once common practice and was often the only "birth control" methods many people bothered with. Sad but true. What is extemely disturbing is that this is happening in this day and age. That the puppies appear to be healthy and not just newborn, that they have been loved and nutured by their mother and that there is a video camera, FFS involved!! :rofl: To humanely euthanais an unwanted litter is one thing. I feel so sorry for that girl, clearly she is damaged goods and doesn't know love and compassion. Oh, don't get me wrong...I'm angry...I haven't stopped shaking yet...she certainly needs to be held accountable for this.... but I'm not going to join a lynch-mob.

I, on the other hand, do NOT feel sorry for such a sorry excuse for a human being! In fact I would go so far as to say that this is the time when I wish Jack the Ripper had that girl in the palm of his hands and made the most of it! Gosh, if there is any justice in this world, I just hope that she becomes a victim of a drowning. AMEN

The drowning of puppies and kittens was once common practice and was often the only "birth control" methods many people bothered with. Sad but true. What is extemely disturbing is that this is happening in this day and age. That the puppies appear to be healthy and not just newborn, that they have been loved and nutured by their mother and that there is a video camera, FFS involved!! :rofl: To humanely euthanais an unwanted litter is one thing. I feel so sorry for that girl, clearly she is damaged goods and doesn't know love and compassion. Oh, don't get me wrong...I'm angry...I haven't stopped shaking yet...she certainly needs to be held accountable for this.... but I'm not going to join a lynch-mob.

I, on the other hand, do NOT feel sorry for such a sorry excuse for a human being! In fact I would go so far as to say that this is the time when I wish Jack the Ripper had that girl in the palm of his hands and made the most of it! Gosh, if there is any justice in this world, I just hope that she becomes a victim of a drowning. AMEN

You want to kill a child? You wish a child dead? You wish that she gets raped and then brutally murdered (the

Jack reference)? Who's sick now?

Edited by megan_

That is a disgusting thing to say about any living being, let alone a child.

Let's all calm down a bit.

Yes, I felt sick when I watched the video. I cannot fathom anyone doing that to any animal, let alone tiny puppies.

And probably makes it worse was that it was a girl doing it, she was laughing, and it was being filmed. She almost treated it like throwing pebbles into a river.

I know they drowned kittens in the old days (it was fairly common but still a disgusting practice) but they were usually done straight after birth by an adult in a bucket. Or worse still, put in a sack and thrown into a river.

I would hope that this girl is found and charged with animal cruelty. I DO NOT support any lynch mob.

If that happens/ed you'd be surprised at how horrible YOU would feel, (I should hope so anyway). I do not believe in an 'Eye for an Eye' or a 'Child's death for a puppy's death', in this case. If you are an animal lover then the first quality you MUST HAVE is compassion, where's yours????? If a child were attacked or thrown in a River I'd hope someone with a different approach to justice would be there to prevent yet another atrocity. Fortunately there are people out there, such as have posted here, that people with a lych mob mentality would have to get through first.

Edited by LizT