Wandering Dog Update 14/12/2010

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:swing: :p

He had to make his kennel right in the middle of all that scrub!! Bloody Shepherd Control Freaks. When my girl is outside, she sits on the outdoor table so she can spy, her grandma next door is on her outdoor table also. The two of them sit on their tables and look across the backyards at each other longing to play ball. Its the most ridiculous thing you have ever seen.

Thanks BnS, you are fantastic :o

He had to make his kennel right in the middle of all that scrub!!

This gave me the idea of relocating the kennel if that's possible?

Is there a more desirable section of his area that would make it easier to catch him. I'd say he'd still make use of it if it's moved to a more accessable area.

Just a thought anyway.

Good luck to you all with the next attempt.

He had to make his kennel right in the middle of all that scrub!!

This gave me the idea of relocating the kennel if that's possible?

Is there a more desirable section of his area that would make it easier to catch him. I'd say he'd still make use of it if it's moved to a more accessable area.

Just a thought anyway.

Good luck to you all with the next attempt.

Good idea, he may not cope being so close to the trucks people and factories though. He is actually safer where he is, just harder to get to. Its this huge industrial area with a paddock oasis smack bang in the middle of it all.

Thanks Sir WJ.

do we know he is a boy? Or we are still guessing at the sex?

No one spotted the doodee, as they were too busy getting in to position, however we have a few breeder members and very experienced volunteers that are convinced its a boy due to the frame and bone.So, the 'he', could possibly be a she, and prove us wrong? Who knows. Better than saying 'it' :swing:

Edited by Chewbacca

Good idea, he may not cope being so close to the trucks people and factories though. He is actually safer where he is, just harder to get to. Its this huge industrial area with a paddock oasis smack bang in the middle of it all.

Thanks Sir WJ.

Thinking about it now though, the kennel looks too heavy. Not to mention trying to move it with all that growth around and the chance of losing a finger on the rusty tin.

Will put my thinking cap back on. :swing: