Litters Due November :)

Missymoo

My son had bmx tonight so I opted to take him, will be the last time for a while. Checked Kimba's temp before I went, and all was fine. When I got home, she has done this real squirty, runny/thick brown poo which was simular to the mucas this morning. But it didn't have the smell of shit so just dunno. She is happy and all, took her outside and all she wants to do is play with her ball :confused: So looks like I will be having a alnighter :laugh:

Whats her temp now? Is she nesting?

eta - just saw the time you posted SBT - hoping all is going well for you.....!

Edited by lappiemum

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All is fin hee. Nothing yet other than Imust of court a bloody tummy bug of some sort as I have been up all night with a wicked sore belly(feeling of being full but haven't eaten) and vomiting :( .Think Kimba was getting worried bout me as she came and sat next to me and licked my face...

dosnt sound too far off SBT!

Good news is I didnt feed at all overnight (last feed was 11am, first at 8ish) and he is still over 300g!! Mums milk is going well now and he is even looking plump :(

Will keep up feed suring days though :laugh:

IMG_0063.jpg

Edited by Missymoo

We have an x-ray appointment tomorrow - time is getting close here too.

Tasha is off her food, its a bit of a battle to get to to eat anything. All I can say is I love nutrigel! But she has stolen as many bones/pigs ears as she can find and has buried them (badly) in the backyard :eek:

Nutrigel is our saviour hee too :eek: I bought one of the dog food packets which have meat and vegies little rissole things in them a dn she had them for a couple of meals. But now she is going with good old polony and cheese cut up. She hasn't had anything this morning though but temp is still normal.

Here are a couple of photos taken of Kimmy today. She is way over it now and i dont think I blame her....

Not long now darling :rofl:

kimba-21-11-2010003.jpg

kimba-21-11-2010004.jpg

kimba-21-11-2010006.jpg

She is constantly by my side. I cannot go anywhere without her in tow now. And if we are sitting down, she will just sit and stare at me for ages...

Edited by SBT101

Great to hear MissyMoo!

I think Kimmy and Tasha if they got together would probably be able to compare pregnancy notes.... LOL

I managed to get Tasha to eat a bit of cheese and ham this morning, along with several doses of nutrigel :laugh: Her appetite returned a bit this afternoon thankfully, so she's eaten a bit of mince and puppy kibble tonight and seems happy enough to now just lie on the mat and groan occassionally to herself. I think the kids are kicking tonight! :eat:

Will take some pics tomorrow to post up - I can tell you now she has the same expression as Kimmy though!

Nothing else to add other than her temp is still going up then down, then up and then down again :) She has got heaps of milk now also. Going to ring vet this morning and have a talk about our options. After Kimba's ordeal with her first litter, and Kimba being such a dainty little girl, my vet and I have decided on Kimba having a c-section. Dont want anything to happen this time, especially not to my Kimba.

Nothing else to add other than her temp is still going up then down, then up and then down again :) She has got heaps of milk now also. Going to ring vet this morning and have a talk about our options. After Kimba's ordeal with her first litter, and Kimba being such a dainty little girl, my vet and I have decided on Kimba having a c-section. Dont want anything to happen this time, especially not to my Kimba.

hope all goes well for you xoxoxoxo

Hey SBT - Its when it stays down for an extended period, and then comes back up that you are potentially getting ready. Is it at the 36? Any other signs of nesting etc?

Tasha has been happy hovering around the 37 - 38 mark so no action here, which is fine by me - we've got a few more days before she's officially due anyway, and the longer those babies can be in the oven the better! LOL (esp since my week doesn't clear up before Thursday!!). She's def got a reduced appetite but she is going well - she's had her prenatal check up and the vets were very pleased with her. Tasha liked that they were pleased because it meant liver treats - can't eat a meal but there is ALWAYS room for liver treats LOL!!