Missymoo

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congratulations :laugh: More puppies...

We are all fine although little worried bout Kimba. She is not eating all that much so worried that she down't have enough milk for her bubba's. But in saying that, all puppies put on between 20-30 grams in the first 24hours :eek: Mind you, first night I was supplimenting a bit. Kimba watches me like a hawk when I am bottle feeding one of her puppies...

I feed my bitches Pal Puppy Food, yeah I know disgusting but lots of calcium and they like it so while they are eating it makes me feel good

Well after a very long night and lots more ripping of paper Secret finally decided to deliver the goods, Mind you she took her time about it, first female born at 8.45pm second female born at 10.10 pm. I stayed there until 12.30, cleaned her up, changed bedding and went to bed. At 2.30am I got up to check, all well mum and bubs asleep, got up at 7.30 and went to check again...........3 pups??? Little boy was born at some stage, I could have sworn she was finished, just goes to show.

Go Secret you always where a crafty one. :laugh::eek::) :) :)

Hope you have something nice dunwarren.

Congratulations :laugh: More puppies...

We are all fine although little worried bout Kimba. She is not eating all that much so worried that she down't have enough milk for her bubba's. But in saying that, all puppies put on between 20-30 grams in the first 24hours :eek: Mind you, first night I was supplimenting a bit. Kimba watches me like a hawk when I am bottle feeding one of her puppies...

SBT101 give your girl 1 heaped teaspoon of fenuegreek powder in a feed twice a day. It will increase her appetite and also increase the milk supply.

The breeder has put some up in the Aussie thread but I'm going up tomorrow so will get some for you! :laugh:

They are growing well and Holly is being a good Mummy but they have picked up eye infections, been to the vets for AB shot but their eyes are still closed so not a whole lot we can do. We just have to hope they open their eyes very soon (they are 2 weeks tomorrow so shouldn't be too long but Aussies tend to open their eyes later than other breeds).

Well, its been a busy night! Just after dinner last night, Tasha decided it was time to have her babies.

We now have 6 gorgeous finnish lapphund bubbas, 4 female and 2 male. The biggest was the last female, also the last to be born at some ungodly hour this morning (have to check my notes, I'm just a little sleep deprived atm) :(

All were whelped without any problems, slid out (a couple shot out!) nicely and started kicking right away. All happy to suck (a couple were even wagging their little tails!) LOL

All are tri colour markings, some are quite strongly marked so it should be interesting to see how they develop ;)

We are very happy - Tasha being a fab mum, attentive but not over the top and happy to have us with her. All babies are getting fat and sleek already, and doing really well.

Couldn't ask for a better whelping :eek:

Will upload some pics later today. :)

Well, its been a busy night! Just after dinner last night, Tasha decided it was time to have her babies.

We now have 6 gorgeous finnish lapphund bubbas, 4 female and 2 male. The biggest was the last female, also the last to be born at some ungodly hour this morning (have to check my notes, I'm just a little sleep deprived atm) :mad

All were whelped without any problems, slid out (a couple shot out!) nicely and started kicking right away. All happy to suck (a couple were even wagging their little tails!) LOL

All are tri colour markings, some are quite strongly marked so it should be interesting to see how they develop :mad

We are very happy - Tasha being a fab mum, attentive but not over the top and happy to have us with her. All babies are getting fat and sleek already, and doing really well.

Couldn't ask for a better whelping :mad

Will upload some pics later today. :mad

congrats on the safe arrival :mad