Litters Due November :)

Missymoo

Ok, now we have 2 litters. Cynda gave birth to 7 :dummy: little buba's naturally yesterday. All doing well.

And on the other side of the whelping room, we have 5 HUGE beached whales. Male is over 1.2kilos :dunce: , and the girls are from 1.1-1.5. I just about had a fir when i saw them this morning, it is liked they have ballooned over night...

Got some more photos today but will post tomorrow.

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All is going well here.

12 days old.....

My son has already picked out his puppy :eek: Unbeknowing to him, she is also my favourite at this point :eek:

1-16.jpg

2-12.jpg

My son does EXACTLY the same thing. he loves jumping into the whelp box with the pups. He got pee'd on a couple days ago so he wasn't to thrilled about that.lol.

Very cute! And WA is getting one! How exciting, her younger sister is a good friend of mine, we were besties through high school. I am so excited she's getting into showing and with a Lappie too! :eek: And her pup will be close in age to Rory, we will have to sort out play dates.

Holly's favourite thing in the whole world is a ball or toy. They are much more important than babies. ;) She's being an ok mother and the babies are doing very well but she's not the most attentive and is easily distracted! She certainly looks ready to come home, too bad she's stuck there for another 4 weeks! :)

We wormed them today, no idea how the breeder does it on her own! Certainly a 2 person job. :wave:

We also got first stacked pictures of them today and it looks like a very even litter at this stage. :)

We have hit the 2 week mark here too, well 2 weeks and 2 days..And yes, I wormed them too today, and there were some puppies that were not to happy :wave:

Here are a coupleof photos

Brindle boy-Tank

male-head.jpg

red girl-

redgirl-head.jpg

mahogony brindle girl

mahogonygirl-head.jpg

brindle girl with white collar

whitecollargirl-head.jpg

brindle girl

spotgirl-head.jpg

As you can see we have all got quite large :) I still spin out over the size of them. Especially when I come from seeing Cynda's litter who are ever so tiny compared to these big heffer's :eek:

Very cute! And WA is getting one! How exciting, her younger sister is a good friend of mine, we were besties through high school. I am so excited she's getting into showing and with a Lappie too! ;) And her pup will be close in age to Rory, we will have to sort out play dates.

Holly's favourite thing in the whole world is a ball or toy. They are much more important than babies. :p She's being an ok mother and the babies are doing very well but she's not the most attentive and is easily distracted! She certainly looks ready to come home, too bad she's stuck there for another 4 weeks! :(

We wormed them today, no idea how the breeder does it on her own! Certainly a 2 person job. :(

We also got first stacked pictures of them today and it looks like a very even litter at this stage. :)

Loving the baby pics guys!

Yes, WA is rather excited I think - it will be great having another Lappie in the ring in SA too!

I had a bit of a scare post worming - we think one of the babies reacted to the worming medicine (Troy puppy and kitten wormer) - I was worried at the time but got some help from my breeder friends Janoby (very grateful!) who came around with a bottle of magic drops ;) - an hour or so later the little one had perked up and spent all last night pigging out at the milkbar to make up for lost time :) This morning she's as fat and happy as the rest of them! :thumbsup: