Litters Due November :)

Missymoo

wooo! Puppies!!!

Come on Tasha! Your turn is next. :mad I wanna see cutie patootie lappies!!

She had some milk today and them kids are partying on her insides LOL :):eek:

OH has turned on the aircon for her and she thinks thats just fine thanks. At the moment she's got a comfy bed, the aircon and is being handfed chook mince - she might decide this is all fine as is and not go for a while!!:thumbsup: LOL

Actually, its Miss 11's music concert program tomorrow night - which is tempting fate I have to say!! :mad :D

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We had a good night :dancingelephant: Kimba is doing well, her milk started to come through last night so just had to give them a little bit each. I weighed them at around 11.30pm and they have already put on between 20-30 grams each :birthday: They are that bloody gorgeous that I now look like a walking zombie :birthday: I am sleeping(well laying) right next to Kimba and her bubba's and I would just start to dose, then a puppy would make a little noice and I would jump straight up :birthday: witought thinking...And there's Kimba looking at me like, 'They are fine, MUM' :birthday:

It looks like that we have, so far, 2 reds, 1 really deep red one :rofl: and the other 3 all different shades of brindle....I am so rapt with this litter and being Ody's first litter, I am over the moon with the way they look.....

And just think, in another 14 odd days, we will have more little bubba's :rofl:

Your turn next Lappiemum :dancingelephant:

Girl 4 is the one I am stuck on woth the colour. Red or tiger brindle? But they are all so equal apart from the litte red girl head is a little smaller. But my o my, Ody sure does know how to produce some beautiful bubba's :o

Girl 2 has actually got the same markings as her half sister, Cynda, So will be interesting to see if she has the same attitude :(

Well after a very long night and lots more ripping of paper Secret finally decided to deliver the goods, Mind you she took her time about it, first female born at 8.45pm second female born at 10.10 pm. I stayed there until 12.30, cleaned her up, changed bedding and went to bed. At 2.30am I got up to check, all well mum and bubs asleep, got up at 7.30 and went to check again...........3 pups??? Little boy was born at some stage, I could have sworn she was finished, just goes to show.

Congratulations :laugh: More puppies...

We are all fine although little worried bout Kimba. She is not eating all that much so worried that she down't have enough milk for her bubba's. But in saying that, all puppies put on between 20-30 grams in the first 24hours :) Mind you, first night I was supplimenting a bit. Kimba watches me like a hawk when I am bottle feeding one of her puppies...

Congratulations :laugh: More puppies...

We are all fine although little worried bout Kimba. She is not eating all that much so worried that she down't have enough milk for her bubba's. But in saying that, all puppies put on between 20-30 grams in the first 24hours :) Mind you, first night I was supplimenting a bit. Kimba watches me like a hawk when I am bottle feeding one of her puppies...

Well you might steal one, and they are HERS! LOL Hope her appetite improves soon (am sure it will ;) )

Big congrats Dunnwarren -must have been bit a surprise to find the extra boy, but obviously a good one! :thumbsup:

We've had a fun night with Tash - she's decided again that she doesn't want to whelp in her box and wants to nest under our bed. She's not happy being shut our of our room, but there is no way I'm going to go looking for her and puppies amongst the suitcases we store under there!

Temp this morning was hovering on 37.1 so we may - or may not - have action sometime soon(ish).