Litters Due November :)

Missymoo

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Awwww, they are so cute. Very happy contented bubba's there Lappiemum.

She has drunk some water with nutrigel thi morning and yes, I have to bring the bowl to her and lift it up to her level too :) Same with her food. And she will only eat in the whelping box...

At least she is drinking a bit again now..

If you have some natural yoghurt on hand water that down slightly and add an egg/honey

he's got the beached whale look going there!! LOL

One of my girls has been nicknamed big bertha - boy is she a porker - she just comes barreling through at feed time! Will be interesting to see what happens when she hits solids! :kissbetter:

Am trying to put together some pics at the moment, but there is just soo much to do!

LOL I took those pics 2 days ago, and they look incredibly skinny compared to now....love fatty bomba puppies :thumbsup:

Sounds like your in for fun now Missymoo! I haven't told Tasha that they will be mobile shortly, she has just gotten used to having them around :rofl: LOL

Holly's pups have started getting out of the whelping box! Two decided today was the day to go on adventures. :o

We have little personalities starting here. The little red girl, loves attention, and when she knows I am there, she will come straight over for a cuddle, 'Tank'(the boy) is so much like his daddy :) whinges at bloody everything, collar girl is a little worm and wont sit still, spot girl is also likes attention but will let you know when she has enough, and little mohogony girl is the laid back one, takes everying in her stide, well crawl. They have all got this little whine/bark thing happening too now, and it is so cute except when they do it early hours of the morning :provoke:

Holly's pups have started getting out of the whelping box! Two decided today was the day to go on adventures. :banghead:

We have little personalities starting here. The little red girl, loves attention, and when she knows I am there, she will come straight over for a cuddle, 'Tank'(the boy) is so much like his daddy :whee: whinges at bloody everything, collar girl is a little worm and wont sit still, spot girl is also likes attention but will let you know when she has enough, and little mohogony girl is the laid back one, takes everying in her stide, well crawl. They have all got this little whine/bark thing happening too now, and it is so cute except when they do it early hours of the morning :eat:

LOL I'm looking forward to that all happening :mad At the moment I still have little guinea pigs who's major objective in life is to beat their siblings to the milk bar :bottom:

Although there are definately one or two that are far more vocal than the others!!!

Maizie the bitch that I co own with her breeder is about 3/4 the same breeding as Holly's litter (Maizie is 1/2 sis to Holly and the sire for this litter is Maizie's sire) and last night she went Best in Group (my first with my own dog) so hopefully the keeper from this litter is as nice!