Missymoo

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lyndsay, look how much they have grown, gorgeous :happydance2:

Having trouble getting Kimba to drink fluids :D I was having to put nurtigel in her water and that helped for a day or so and then she was liking the animalac but not drinking hardly anything any more. And she is eating good but only when I 'hand feed' her :happydance2: The puppies are still putting on weight but has anyone got any suggestions on how to get the fluids into Kimba :D

Lyndsay, look how much they have grown, gorgeous :happydance2:

Having trouble getting Kimba to drink fluids :D I was having to put nurtigel in her water and that helped for a day or so and then she was liking the animalac but not drinking hardly anything any more. And she is eating good but only when I 'hand feed' her :happydance2: The puppies are still putting on weight but has anyone got any suggestions on how to get the fluids into Kimba :D

it sounds like a pain in the butt, but 'hand feed' water to her - Tasha is the same, if I hold the waterbowl up to her and scoop up a bit of water to her she is happy to drink it, do it a few dozen times and eventually she just drinks from the bowl.

She's happy to eat, but again if I feed it to her - at the moment its baby puppy kibble mixed up with a bit of chicken mince that she likes.

Here's some pics - 1 day old :happydance:

onedaygroupred.jpg

puppies2red.jpg

puppies1red.jpg

girlwhitesockswhitepatchonchestred.jpg

pairred.jpg

Awwww, they are so cute. Very happy contented bubba's there Lappiemum.

She has drunk some water with nutrigel thi morning and yes, I have to bring the bowl to her and lift it up to her level too :D Same with her food. And she will only eat in the whelping box...

At least she is drinking a bit again now..

Hi, Congrats on all the new babies. Tully had her babies this morning , started at 7am finished by 11am .We have three boys and two girls.Four have classical markings and one little girl has one coloured eye and one white. I will post photos tomorrow. Cheers Sharon

I was going to go with an 'Avatar' theme. But have decided as these litters will be 'Ody's' first litters, I have decided to name them after him. So as his name is Odysseus I am going for a Greek theme, gods, goddess, olympians, etc....

Thankyou Jackofhearts. I have found a site that has heaps of Greek names that have been devired from maybe 2-3 names. I am going with the ones that have a 'mythogy' bakcground.

Mum and bubs are going well but my o my, dont we knkow how to use our voices :champagne: The one with the dot on the neck (Ody lookalike) is the worst, and if she isnot happy, she likes to tell everyone.

At the moment, ( I know it probably will change) the red girl and the white collared girl, are going to be quite the petite girls like their mummy, dot girl and the boy are heading towards their dads side (big and boofy) and the tiger brindle girl is sitting right in the middle of them all :birthday: Hence the reason for keeping an eye on her.

I have been weighing them at 4.30pm each day as that is when they were born. So from 290 all round, we have now got between 455 and 482.

Kimba is going alright now. Still only drinking water with nutrigel but she has got her appetite back which is good.

4 days old

1-12.jpg

loving all the pics :rolleyes:

SBT - I have some noisey ones here too - all is good sleeping/eating, but when Mum gives them a clean you should hear the hollering! Its seems all kids never want to have their bath!LOL

Have to weigh them yet today, but they all look like they are putting it on nicely. As of yesterday (2 days old) I had between 275 and 360... the big one is a girl who was last born - but I think there are another couple who will be close to her now.

Love the little ones jackofhearts! How cute are they??

Some pics today of Mumma Tasha and some of the babies - sorry about the pics, the room is dark and I don't want to use a flash!

mumma and bubs

tashpupsweek1red.jpg

little boy 2 - can't see him very well but its my arty shot! LOL

boypuppy1red.jpg

Girl 3 - she is one where her markings have come out very strongly from the start

girl3red.jpg

Girl 4 - the biggest

girl4red.jpg

My fav pic - mumma tasha and girl 4 having a cuddle :laugh:

tashagirl4week1red.jpg