Apologies To All Dogs

Pollywaffle

As I was leaving for work this morning I looked at my two and thought how is it in this wide world that I not only get the best dog in it, but the TWO best dogs in the world..what are the odds of that happening…am I lucky or what?

Apologies to all other beautiful (but unfortunately not "best" ) dogs...

You can't possibily have the 2 best dogs in the world because I have the 4 BESTEST dogs in the world!! :D ;)

(oh except for maybe one day when my kelpie ate 9 wooden blinds on 3 different windows ..... he may have not been the bestest dog in the world that day but I still love him!!! :angel::laugh: )

As I was leaving for work this morning I looked at my two and thought how is it in this wide world that I not only get the best dog in it, but the TWO best dogs in the world..what are the odds of that happening…am I lucky or what?

;) You've stolen my dogs!!! :D

You can't possibily have the 2 best dogs in the world because I have the 4 BESTEST dogs in the world!! :D ;)

(oh except for maybe one day when my kelpie ate 9 wooden blinds on 3 different windows ..... he may have not been the bestest dog in the world that day but I still love him!!! :angel::laugh: )

I'm embarrassed to let anyone see the dining chairs at our house. All I can say she is lucky she is loved so much lol. People think I'm nuts, but I tell them I love my dogs way more than stuff. Not that we let them, it just happens lol

I'm so glad my dogs are not computer inclined and reading this thread or I might get sprung for stretching the truth. I tell my two daily that they are the best dogs in the whole world. There was another best one, he went to the bridge 5 years ago now, I still miss him :thumbsup: .

They are all the best hey! My dogs are to me. :D

Edited by LabTested

I just LOVE it when I hear people saying they have the "best dogs in the world", because it shows their undying love, committment and feelings of gratitude towards their dogs, which will always reflect on their ownership.

I too have the "best dogs in the world".

I wish everyone did :thumbsup: