• Saturday 2nd October
    • Sunday 3rd October
    • Saturday 9th October
    • Sunday 10th October
  3. 3. Time

• Morning - 10am
    • Afternoon - 3pm

• 2 weeks later...
My Louie can be a bit full on with other dogs (Looooooves wrestling). I'm usually on top of it, but don't be afraid to let me know if I've gotten slack! I'll bring my long line in case he's a real pain!

Is Louie the Wei? Dash usually loves other "pointer type" dogs so they will probably have a great play. He's a bit timid initially.

I will be there with my three boofers.

Edited by blacklabrador

I'll try and make it ;) but it'll all depend on how my study is going - i'll only come if i've been good and deserve a nice outing :D Would be great to catch up with other DOLers - it's been a while since the last outing at Nudgee I went too - Lottie is all grown up now ;)

So, are we postponing if the weather stays like it is?

Either way I won't be bringing Noah... Inlaws are coming to visit and even though I said I was busy at 10am, they are still coming at that time :thumbsup:

the weather is a bit miserable. I'm out for this weekend regardless as the big boy is recovering from a little incident. I'll be down the following Saturday to check out some shows, so if we cancel i'll be able to do saturday morning.

Why don't we have a northside meet AND a southside meet at the same time?

Not for this time but for future...

Worth a thought. :D

And yes, when is this miserable weather going to end??? I thought the weather in Brissy was supposed to be awesome...as in, warm, sunny. We've been here almost a year and I can almost count on one hand the number of clear, sunny weekends we've had. :D :laugh:

Perhaps the meets should just alternate between northside and southside each time, us northsiders keep getting outvoted!!!

Sparky Id just update this thread

Lillysmum ditto the clear weekend thing, Ive been here for a year too and it doesnt stop! so much for the sunshine state

ETA - not the weekend of the 23rd please! Im going away!!!

Edited by GoldenGirl85

someone needs to be the meet organiser i think, a day should be picked and the others add their names, with a yes or no how many dogs and what food to bring.

i think maybe once every 6 months so twice a year we meet (can meet more if others want) and once we meet northside, the second time we meet southside.

thats just what i think...have we had the meet yet? did i miss it?

someone needs to be the meet organiser i think, a day should be picked and the others add their names, with a yes or no how many dogs and what food to bring.

i think maybe once every 6 months so twice a year we meet (can meet more if others want) and once we meet northside, the second time we meet southside.

thats just what i think...have we had the meet yet? did i miss it?

Are you volunteering? :laugh:

lol um...no, too much like hard work, but i am looking to take my pup for a day out somewhere if anyone is interested, im thinking either a weekend at nudgee (sat or sunday) or a monday arvo out at wellington point for a walk out and back

however i can try to organise something if you want

Edited by dandybrush