Kyneton Show

springdog

Hi has anybody received their numbers for Kyneton Show 26/09/2010 yet?? I cannot contact the Secretary as the phone number printed on the schedule is incorrect :laugh: , If anyine has the Secretary's correct number can you please pm me it.

Thanks in advance

springdog

Take the 6 out of the first 5 didgits and you have it. :laugh:

Well we wont be there as apparently my entries were not received ;) I know the job of Show Secretary is hard as I am one myself but I also feel that the information in the schedule needs to be checked. Having the incorrect phone number is not very helpful.

Good luck to all who are competing :laugh:

No idea about results we left at 2 and grp 2 was being judged big stafford Harvard Suprise Party & rubig border Bohunt ??? Axle :)

What a glorious day Im glad we made the effort I thorougly enjoyed the lovely weather and nice company:)

A great show that I love attending

No idea about results we left at 2 and grp 2 was being judged big stafford Harvard Suprise Party & rubig border Bohunt ??? Axle :)

What a glorious day Im glad we made the effort I thorougly enjoyed the lovely weather and nice company:)

A great show that I love attending

Just got home - glorious day and everyone loved the wind-down after Royal.

R/U was Axle "Ch Bohunt Pillow Fight" and his daughter was BP of Group "Bohunt Dita Von Teese". Super day and always nice to have some great unexpected wins. :( The weather was a real tonic after the dreadful conditions we have had for months. Everyone had their spirits lifted.

Cheers