Award For Biggest Idiot Goes Toooooooo.........

lovemesideways

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a knob!!!

I spose it would be ok for me to attack him, say... at the movies or a restaurant, as it's a social gathering site!!!!!!???? :(

What a stupid, moronic, retarded thing to say. Don't you wish you could just bop people like that on the head?

I like the guy who recently walked up to me and my pup in a beer garden (dog-friendly pub), put his 11 week old bulldog bitch on the ground in front of my dog (without asking) and said 'say hello'. She flew at my guys face and he sort of sat there going 'okaaaaaay, this is a full-on assault but I'm being passive' and eventually put his foot on her to hold her away from him (I had him by his collar and was hoping he wouldn't try to eat her, she was pretty full on).

My guy's been neutered since about 12 weeks of age, but he still exhibited a bit of a humping thrust as he stood up over this pup - purely I think an effort to establish who was boss.

Guy who owned the puppy snatched her up and said 'Jesus, yer dog's trying to root me dog!' and walked off with her in a huff.

I don't know how you find them lovemysideways.....the idiots that is (after the problem you had at the local dog park).

Maybe our area is riddled with them? :(

Hope the dogs are OK?

Maybe I find them because I don't keep my mouth shut? :laugh:

Like the guy who watched his dog take a enormous dump and then just walk off. I don't think he was pleased when I walked up behind him and shoved the bag of poo I had just picked up and not closed into his hand and said "Your dog did this :D! I think you missed it"

How and why do these stupid people get dogs in the first place.So in other words it wouldn't matter to him if it attacked a person either by the sound of it. :(

lablove

what a tool!!!

There was a guy on my parents street (in the UK) who used to let his dog crap everywhere....one day my dad caught him in the act & said somehting to him....he was pleasant, but firm, and went to get this guy a plastic bag.....in the meantime a group of local ratbag kids realised what was happening (sniffed out a potential for stirring up some trouble!) and verbally hassled this guy so much for it, that by the time my dad had come out with the bag, the guy had picked the poo up with his hand and was running down the street to get away from the kids!!! :(

Edited by Willow