Dry Food That Does Not Contain Wheat, Corn Or Soy?

Erny

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you considered putting a dairy free inner health plus capsule in then? I take these myself as I am dairy intolerent and have all sorts of digestion issues. Just thinking of things to help support his system.

I use these with my allergy dog and they help, yakult does nothing for him. I was also going to suggest goat :)

Have you considered putting a dairy free inner health plus capsule in then? I take these myself as I am dairy intolerent and have all sorts of digestion issues. Just thinking of things to help support his system.

Mandela has been on so many different supplements. Pro-biotics. Pre-biotics. And more. Would have to go rummaging through the cupboards and records to remember which and what, but I know these things were included, although I don't recall brand/type. We were under the care of a naturopath for a good while (9 months or more ??) but ideas ran out.

Well I can go ferreting in the next couple of weeks if you like. I'll get as many as I can for you, I'll strip most but do you want a few with the fur on too?

I'll get a heap together and see how I can get them to you

ETA all the rabbit you find in stores is farmed. It's kept in cages and fed artificial feed, plus they put preservative onto the meat since they never bleed it properly and it tends to go a weird colour. I will only eat rabbit I catch myself. Much nicer flavour.

Edited by Nekhbet

Well I can go ferreting in the next couple of weeks if you like. I'll get as many as I can for you, I'll strip most but do you want a few with the fur on too?

I'll get a heap together and see how I can get them to you

ETA all the rabbit you find in stores is farmed. It's kept in cages and fed artificial feed, plus they put preservative onto the meat since they never bleed it properly and it tends to go a weird colour. I will only eat rabbit I catch myself. Much nicer flavour.

Thanks, Nekhbet - I think I'd be more comfortable with "stripped" and I'm not sure Mandela would know what to do or do anything with any that had fur on. Just let me know when you have them and we'll sort out getting together. Appreciate it.

I have been feeding him just a little fresh lamb meat recently. At first he was reluctant (??? memories of paired stomach pain from earlier days ???) but now he is loving it. I have given him a lamb shank (2 x halves) but funnily enough he seems to enjoy burying them more than eating them. He's so proud and he is very coy about his bury spot .... doesn't like to think I know. Like I go around stealing them back :rolleyes: - yeah, right. I'm keeping quantities really small and watching for a fresh skin outbreak.

Yeah - the Vegetarian diet is on the cards, but I'd like to give things one more shot to see if I just stuffed it up the first go around by giving him too much, too soon, and too much variety in too short a period of time which might have led me to inaccurate conclusions about what he finds upsetting.