October Photo Challenge - All Welcome

Ashanali

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my inspired by sound picture. I had planned something else but a friend was sick so i had no model. I went to do zoo on sunday and a tourist tried to wake up the tiger by banging on the glass and whistling at it (loudest whistle in the world BTW) and the tiger actually woke up and looked right at me while i sat there thinking "no way is this thing going to wake up - it's got to be used to annoyinig tourists by now!" - so thank you annoying anonymous tourist!

5102077926_afa63ac835_z.jpg

This is my inspired by sound picture. I had planned something else but a friend was sick so i had no model. I went to do zoo on sunday and a tourist tried to wake up the tiger by banging on the glass and whistling at it (loudest whistle in the world BTW) and the tiger actually woke up and looked right at me while i sat there thinking "no way is this thing going to wake up - it's got to be used to annoyinig tourists by now!" - so thank you annoying anonymous tourist!

5102077926_afa63ac835_z.jpg

was that at taronga zoo by any chance?

when i was at taronga zoo a few weeks ago, i got an almost identical shot of a tiger posed like that on that bench thing lol

Hahaha - shooting through glass is hard! I had a bunch of photos that would have been awesome except for the reflection on the glass!

I'm also shooting on some pretty nice equipment - i've noticed that my photos look a whole lot better since i upgraded :D

Hahaha - shooting through glass is hard! I had a bunch of photos that would have been awesome except for the reflection on the glass!

I'm also shooting on some pretty nice equipment - i've noticed that my photos look a whole lot better since i upgraded :rofl:

Ugh reflections are so annoying. Last time I went to the zoo I forgot my polarising filter. So many shots were stuffed by reflections. :rofl:

I didn't get around to getting anything sorted before the deadlines either, and this is the only one I've gotten around to finishing since I gave up...

IMG_57801.jpg

dunno if I'll try finish off the others or just leave it, I know I can't enter now, but it's still fun.... we'll see!!!! Maybe next year...

I didn't get around to getting anything sorted before the deadlines either, and this is the only one I've gotten around to finishing since I gave up...

IMG_57801.jpg

dunno if I'll try finish off the others or just leave it, I know I can't enter now, but it's still fun.... we'll see!!!! Maybe next year...

Brilliant :D :D :D