K9 Pro Workshop In Qld!

huski

Awww Maree thank you so much!!!! I love those pics of Daisy. She worked pretty hard at our consult on Friday and I was really happy with the effort she put in.

If you look closely in that first recall pic you can see Steve's smug "I-told-you-so" face because I swore she wouldn't have been able to do it so quickly but she did!

And to put that pic of us heeling past the red container into context - Daisy had been lunging and desperately trying to get to it to eat the food out of it literally about a minute beforehand, I didn't think we could get her to walk past it without even looking at it so quickly, but it was easy as!

ETA: Do you mind if I put them on FB? Unless you are planning to upload them there too?

Glad you like them Bec you can take copies and post wherever you like just please leave my signature tag on them :)

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fantastic pics Maree, god those shoes look so awful, they are the ones I use when I dance & I forgot to put my ordinary trainers in so had to wear those ones all weekend :) .

Steve you'll be happy to hear that I've managed to get my BC Whisper tugging again already with the leather on the pole, she was even happy after a few minutes to take the soft leather end of it like a normal tug with me holding both ends of the leather, woooo hoooo, thank you! ;)

yep mrs D that was me ;) im joining redlands obedience club and their DWD program this wed night ;) all the DWD dogs were so inspiring

glad to hear your boy is bak to his old self :)

Fantastic DB, I thought it was you, Sharon who is the one who instructs the class down there is the secretary of the DWD club & lives just around the corner from me, I hope you get involved because it is such a fantastic sport & I think you & Razzle would be great at it :o .

Well what an awesome weekend!! And was so nice to put faces to some DOL people!!!

I had a great time, and Lottie did as well!!

Loved the DWD demonstration!!! What a great sport - might have to have a go at it one day (when we get there, hehe).

Miss B - was lovely meeting you and your little girl, she's just adorable!!! And hopefully we can catch up again at a show - i'll come and be your cheersquad :eek: :D :party:

I learnt sooo much over the weekend, it was all kind of a 'ahhhh' moment - everything kind of sunk it!!

Thanks so much to Steve for coming up for the workshop, I really got so much out of it!!! It really has given me a motivational kick I needed :crazy:

Glad to hear Jarrah is ok!!! Just keeping you on your toes :laugh:

Thanks for the photos as well Huski and BC4ME!!!

I have some of my own - unfortunately I didn't take many :p But the only ones I got of people working was of BC4ME with Chook (I think) They've been cropped as I was a fair ways away ;) Hope you don't mind me posting them BC - just let me know if you do :D

5445023088_3541f39074.jpg

5444421759_de0e39e1b3_z.jpg

5445023450_746fed99d7.jpg

Edited by LuvLottie

Thanks for the pics BC4ME - nice to know that Ebony sometimes looks at me - when I am out there it feels like she is looking everywhere else.

Thanks Steve for the weekend - some great information and I loved watching all the dogs working so well. As ever I feel all inspired to do some training - but I am sure if I lie down the feeling will pass :eek:

Cheers,

DagBoy

Well what an awesome weekend!! And was so nice to put faces to some DOL people!!!

I had a great time, and Lottie did as well!!

Loved the DWD demonstration!!! What a great sport - might have to have a go at it one day (when we get there, hehe).

Miss B - was lovely meeting you and your little girl, she's just adorable!!! And hopefully we can catch up again at a show - i'll come and be your cheersquad :D :party::crazy:

I learnt sooo much over the weekend, it was all kind of a 'ahhhh' moment - everything kind of sunk it!!

Thanks so much to Steve for coming up for the workshop, I really got so much out of it!!! It really has given me a motivational kick I needed :D

Glad to hear Jarrah is ok!!! Just keeping you on your toes :)

Thanks for the photos as well Huski and BC4ME!!!

I have some of my own - unfortunately I didn't take many ;) But the only ones I got of people working was of BC4ME with Chook (I think) They've been cropped as I was a fair ways away :laugh: Hope you don't mind me posting them BC - just let me know if you do :p

5445023088_3541f39074.jpg

5444421759_de0e39e1b3_z.jpg

5445023450_746fed99d7.jpg

That is Styler I'm working in these pics... I know all Black and White BC look the same :eek: Thanks for the pics :D

Miss B - was lovely meeting you and your little girl, she's just adorable!!! And hopefully we can catch up again at a show - i'll come and be your cheersquad :eek: :D :party:

Aww thank you, we had a great weekend!! Winter and I couldn't have asked for better cabin-mates and neighbours, it was great to meet you and Tash :D Will be great to catch up again sometime, Winter would love her own cheersquad hehe :crazy: