Litters Due In December

Bilbo Baggins

I know some people think using raspberry Leaf doesn't really help the bitch but there are some people who thinks it does.

A question for those in Melbourne:::::

Where did you get your bottle of it??

I have been to several chemists & Priceline & can't find it any where.

One told me that Blackmores aren't making it any more. I thought another brand was making it too??

Thanks

BB

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know some people think using raspberry Leaf doesn't really help the bitch but there are some people who thinks it does.

One told me that Blackmores aren't making it any more. I thought another brand was making it too??

Thanks

BB

The health food Show at Moonee Ponds central. Its on the way down to Coles on the right hand side. Actually they have a branch at Barkley Square I think. Or maybe that closed. :laugh:

:rofl: Ok, we have 7 :( little bubba's. 4 girls, 3 boys, 2black with white collars, 2 brindles with white and wait for it, 3 white and black pieds :o Cynda did an absolute marvelous job and I have to thank Hannah for a tremendous job as midwife. Dont know what I would have done without you mate....

Will update with photos tomorrow...

:rofl: Ok, we have 7 :( little bubba's. 4 girls, 3 boys, 2black with white collars, 2 brindles with white and wait for it, 3 white and black pieds :o Cynda did an absolute marvelous job and I have to thank Hannah for a tremendous job as midwife. Dont know what I would have done without you mate....

Will update with photos tomorrow...

Congrats SBT101. Something was in the air tonight.

Rosie had a caesar at 4am. She couldn't wait for her planned elective caesar and decided to surprise us. All puppies are doing well. 3 girls ( 2x black 1x fawn).

Rosie is snoring and puppies are feeding. I am sitting on a kids chair beside the whelping box supervising and having a cup of tea.

Congratulations Puglodge :rofl:

I am already over the pieds, :rofl: they are covered in all sorts already....

They are all going well, but I am over the moon with first time mum Cyn. She has turned into a natural mother and is loving every monute of it.

I went and made sure Kimba and her bubbies were alright and :o they are bloody huge compared to Cynda's. They definately look like beached whales now :(

Cynda and her bubba's

1-4.jpg

Congratulations Puglodge :rofl:

I am already over the pieds, :rofl: they are covered in all sorts already....

They are all going well, but I am over the moon with first time mum Cyn. She has turned into a natural mother and is loving every monute of it.

I went and made sure Kimba and her bubbies were alright and :o they are bloody huge compared to Cynda's. They definately look like beached whales now :(

Cynda and her bubba's

1-4.jpg

Cynda looks like a great mum. Her puppies are gorgeous. Still trying to upload a photo of Rosie...

Congratulations all...

well went to work this morning and Tim stayed back to keep an eye on Tipsy....

Temp drop yesterday so knew she was close but just started new job last week so very hard to get time off, luckily tim runs his own business so he could keep an eye on things.... anyway she looked fairly settled this morning when i left so thought maybe tonight, but no I got a phone call just as I was arriving to work LOL - So rushed back - just about caught puppy when I walked in the door!! LOL - delivered first baby in my work clothes...hmmm

so far two babies born and 2 girls - one 71 grams and the other 99 grams - very little but very strong and feeding well.... still got contractions now - puppies had 1 1/2 between them so might be a long day.....

another girl but not formed right - her insides were hanging out and brain was exposed :)

was not really alive when born but decided it was not worth trying.... RIP little girl :o

not sure if there are any more but we are so thrilled with the 2 healthy happy baby girls we have so far!!!

another girl but not formed right - her insides were hanging out and brain was exposed :)

was not really alive when born but decided it was not worth trying.... RIP little girl :o

not sure if there are any more but we are so thrilled with the 2 healthy happy baby girls we have so far!!!

Wow double whammy meningomyelocele and exomphalos in one pup. Better than in two.

Definitely think of Folic Acid in future pregnancies.

Oh no. How sad for you. My heart goes out to you both. Kisses for the two healthy babies. It looks like it is a girl day today.

WELL done all you guys! how exciting to have some beautiful litters.

Jess my heart goes out for you hon! just a terrible tragedy, but its maybe what is best.

you have 2 lovely wee girls and how knows? maybe more, she looked fit to burst lol.

I think we are all finished - tipsy has settled down and two girls are doing well....

yes its a shame about the other girl, but with all the heartbreak I have had this year, I have really hardened up so I am ok about it - it could have been worse!!! But lucky for me I am very happy with 2 girls as I have never had girls yet - all my other litters were always boys, boys and more boys so its great to even have 1 girl let a lone 2!!!

BB - I fed my girl sardines, cheese and yogurt with her normal food and supplemented for calcium and folic acid - vet supplied me with it - not sure what it is called so will let you know if you want as I am going there this afternoon to get a check up done just in case!

Having said this it could have been something to do with the bloodlines as Tipsy's litter brother just sired a litter and one pup was born with an exposed brain as well??? what are your thoughts???

I did not do rasberry leaf... was too late in her pregnancy??? I would definitely like to try it next time, would be interesting to see if this helps as poms can be so difficult with whelping...... does this product aid in supplementing as well???

Anyway so far the total count is the 2 girls born on the 8th :o

Will take some pics soon and will be off to the vets soon.....

Edited by Partipaws

Thanks

BB

Any health food shop will have them, we got some 4 months ago and it is the Blackmore's brand, which come to think about it is the one I have used each time.