Litters Due In December

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lovely photos Partipaws :laugh:

Cynda is doing much better. Has only had a couple of tiny little head tremeors over the last day which I have 'snapped' her out of. Lot more calcium and plenty of good food..

Would like to Thank Denise of Bokezu. Thankyou so much, if it wasn't for your help, think we would be still doing test after test.

Lovely photos Partipaws :laugh:

Cynda is doing much better. Has only had a couple of tiny little head tremeors over the last day which I have 'snapped' her out of. Lot more calcium and plenty of good food..

Would like to Thank Denise of Bokezu. Thankyou so much, if it wasn't for your help, think we would be still doing test after test.

I was also thinking calcium and perhaps some vitamin D to help absorb it. I am glad she is making progress.

Congratulations to all the new mums! :):):o ;)

Fordogs they are big puppies! :cheer:

The largest I have had was 615grams and 600grams, one litter that consisted of two very large boys only.

Our Rottweilers are larger than a GSD, glad to hear they arrived safely.

Edited by Stolzseinrotts

Stolzseinrotts, how is your girl going, she is due tomorrow isn't she? Good luck for an easy whelping.

Yes poor girl she had a real bother pushing out the first and I kept saying to my husband it has to be a big boy to be so slow. I could feel the puppy high up and I was tempted to give her some oxytosin BUT I NEVER use it before the first puppy so I rung my vet and with his ok gave it and she delivered the puppy in <10 mins.. Any how I thought that he would have had to be biggest and rest would be smaller which they were but not much and the other boy was 654gms the very tiny boy 267grams almost slid out with no effort on her part.

Thanks ForDogs, yes she is due tomorrow. Again I say you were very lucky with your litter, they were huge!!!!!

My girl Tilli had me up 5.30am this morning, they make sure you are tired before the pups arrive, well mine always do.... :thumbsup:

Pic of her fat belly taken this afternoon. She is playing hard with her ball today as she always does. But last time she played hard, ate well and then delivered 11 puppies for me on time, so it is hard to tell with this girl when they will arrive, but not long to go now. :laugh:

post-8142-1292560750_thumb.jpg

Yes they have to make sure that you don't sleep the night before they whelp.

My girl did that Sunday night she panted and huffed and puffed the whole night then around 4.30 am went off to sleep and snored. Whelped Monday afternoon / night by the time I cleaned up it was 12.30am fell asleep on the chair, woke up an hour and a half later and need the bathroom (all that coffee) didn't turn on any lights and simply walked into a wall. Bang right on the nose :thumbsup: (I didn't think it stuck out that far) blood where (think I broke it). Hubby panicked at the blood :laugh: and helped with another clean up. Talk about drama. :thumbsup:

Yes they have to make sure that you don't sleep the night before they whelp.

My girl did that Sunday night she panted and huffed and puffed the whole night then around 4.30 am went off to sleep and snored. Whelped Monday afternoon / night by the time I cleaned up it was 12.30am fell asleep on the chair, woke up an hour and a half later and need the bathroom (all that coffee) didn't turn on any lights and simply walked into a wall. Bang right on the nose :rofl: (I didn't think it stuck out that far) blood where (think I broke it). Hubby panicked at the blood :laugh: and helped with another clean up. Talk about drama. :rofl:

poor you :thumbsup: :thumbsup: xx

Mum & her 8 babies 24 hours old, (too many for individuals ) will do a couple later.
Congrats on the new arrivals
A side profile of Tilli with her half sister sucking up!

post-8142-1292561382_thumb.jpg

Good luck.

Firestone aren't you due around now? good luck :laugh:

Fordogs that is a super pic of Mum and babies. :laugh:

Ouuchh! :eek: I am sorry but I had to have a little laugh at your walking into the wall. The girls have to make sure you are so very tired and exhausted before the pups arrive. I hope your nose is better. (I have a night light in the hall way now as I have walked into the wall before)

Well we still don't have any puppies, we were up and down last night like a yo-yo. I could be so lucky and have a day time whelping, hahaha I am so kiding myself! So we continue to wait and wait. :D

Edited by Stolzseinrotts