Litters Due In December

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our girls opened their eyes yesterday at 9 days old.

Is that normal for pugs?????

The earliest we have had eyes open was at 12 days.

Probably 1-2 days earlier than most of our litters. These girls came out screaming and were very strong from the start. They also crawled around the box with their head up like their eyes should be open. We have had a litter that waited until 14 days.

post-35090-1292673724_thumb.jpg

My babies are all doing well..little girl gave us a few days of real worry..lost a lot of weight..from 102 birth weight down to 80gms

developed colic ??on third night ..was screaming ..would not feed ..just kept her warm and stroked her tummy

was up every hour when she finally started feeding again to put her on boob

Now at 6 days has gained 60gms and is a strong fighter

post-22442-1292674151_thumb.jpg

My babies are all doing well..little girl gave us a few days of real worry..lost a lot of weight..from 102 birth weight down to 80gms

developed colic ??on third night ..was screaming ..would not feed ..just kept her warm and stroked her tummy

was up every hour when she finally started feeding again to put her on boob

Now at 6 days has gained 60gms and is a strong fighter

post-22442-1292674151_thumb.jpg

Glad to hear that the little girl is doing better. One of our girls was very unsettled last week for about 24 hours. She whinged and wouldn't feed as well as usual. We did the same things and kept her warm, kept offering the boob. In the end she threw up twice (fresh milk) and did a huge poo by herself (1 1/2 in long). I think her tummy was just unsettled but it worries you so much.

Mum watching over her girls.

post-35090-1292674869_thumb.jpg

post-35090-1292674846_thumb.jpg

Congratulatiosn on the new arrivals :thumbsup:

Cynda and puppies are going well. Thanks again to Bokezu, Cynda has been going well and will all the food she is now having, she has loads and loads of milk :(

The 3 pieds are bloody huge is every which way so they must be taking after their grand dad I think. And my little runt girl, is not much of a runt any more ;)

Cynda and puppies are going well. Thanks again to Bokezu, Cynda has been going well and will all the food she is now having, she has loads and loads of milk :(

The 3 pieds are bloody huge is every which way so they must be taking after their grand dad I think. And my little runt girl, is not much of a runt any more ;)

Excellent news that Cynda is feeling better.

Cynda and puppies are going well. Thanks again to Bokezu, Cynda has been going well and will all the food she is now having, she has loads and loads of milk :xmascheer:

wonderful news SBT101 !!!!!!! was sooooo hoping that would be the case :xmascheer: good news about the little runt girl too :( Sienna was the same, once she started really eating and getting that good quality food into her she never looked back :xmascheer:

Come on Tilli, it's your mum's turn to stay up all night ;) :(:thumbsup: Take your pick

Well we are still waiting. :xmascheer:

We have been up and down throughout the night. I have managed to get a good sleep in thanks to my OH getting the other dogs organsied this morning. So again I will wait..........maybe she has taken from the second mating which means she is due on Monday. Damn girls they keep you guessing at times don't they!

Edited by Stolzseinrotts

Probably 1-2 days earlier than most of our litters. These girls came out screaming and were very strong from the start. They also crawled around the box with their head up like their eyes should be open. We have had a litter that waited until 14 days.

Thank you for letting me know and also sharing the pic of the beautiful girls. :thumbsup: ;) :(

Edited by Stolzseinrotts

Forgot to mention that Cynda seems to be alot happier if she is just left on her own, no fussing etc :xmassantawave: Have still been a bit worried as to what she is up to during the night, but she seems to stress out more if I am constantly watching her.

I did a way in today, and pups are now 1week and 5days and all are not far off the 1kilo mark already :)

Congratulatiosn on the new arrivals :)

Cynda and puppies are going well. Thanks again to Bokezu, Cynda has been going well and will all the food she is now having, she has loads and loads of milk :xmassnowball:

The 3 pieds are bloody huge is every which way so they must be taking after their grand dad I think. And my little runt girl, is not much of a runt any more :xmassantawave:

Go Cynda. So pleased she is doing better.

Our little piggies are just that little piggies they have all gained 20 grams each.