Litters Due In December

Bilbo Baggins

This litter was up by 3 weeks and are now running everywhere :) Dont know if it is the different genes or what but have noticed a few differences between Kimba's and Cynda's litters. One thing though, Cynda is still a doting mum where as Kimba had had enough by this stage. Cynda is still cleaning up after them(toilet). Wonder why I can never find any poo's :o

Here is a photo of the doting,happy mum

117.jpg

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love those little Staffies and the Poms are soo cute.

Some photos of my cuties also @ 3 weeks, barking, growling, getting out of whelping box and all walking though a little wobbly. Mum is on strike and will only feed them outside of whelping box, IT"s SHARK INFESTED IN THERE

p

:o

2 of the girls

post-23314-1294101560_thumb.jpg

post-23314-1294102337_thumb.jpg

Edited by Fordogs

lovely puppa's SBT101!!!!! love the white and black ones...they are all gorgeous :thumbsup::(

my guys are 4 weeks and wreaking havoc :D fully weaned as Sienna got mastitis, but she jumps in once or twice a day for a few seconds to give them a quick slurp :(

Love those little Staffies and the Poms are soo cute.

Some photos of my cuties also @ 3 weeks, barking, growling, getting out of whelping box and all walking though a little wobbly. Mum is on strike and will only feed them outside of whelping box, IT"s SHARK INFESTED IN THERE

p

:laugh:

2 of the girls

how cute are these guys? just gorgeous!!!!! :thumbsup: Congratulations on a lovely litter

Congratulations to all the mums, sorry to hear about your girl Monelite. At least you have some of her progeny and a great size litter to choose from.

Time is flying by isn't it. ;)

Love all the puppy pics. :(:):rofl::mad:o

SBT101 love the pic of your girl, she looks so happy! And the babies are beautiful. :D

Partipaws beautiful little balls of fluff. :D

Fordogs those pups are bloody huge for their age! :eek:

Looking forward to seeing all the puppies grow! You just can't beat puppy breath can you. ;) :thumbsup::laugh:

Edited by Stolzseinrotts

Our guys are up walking around albeit as blind bats as we have no eyes. They have been scooting about the box like drunken idiots for a week now. I am surprised at how quick they have got up on their feet (although still wobbly), maybe it has t do with the rush for the milk bar.... :thumbsup: .

Day 14 and we are starting to see slits for eyes, they are growing well and so far I am very happy with them all.

We will need to get two boxes for them as they are really starting to get a bit squashed when I put them in there to change the bedding.

post-8142-1294119933_thumb.jpg

Edited by Stolzseinrotts

Great seeing everyones litters, fantastic pics!

yet again, molly has nothing.

SHe kept us guessing the whole way up, having milk and everything.

seems to be only a 50% hit rate with her, and then its a singleton.

Ill be mating her next season, but Im not holding out hope.

Sorry everyone.

PomsNZ, sorry to hear about your girl. I too will have fingers crossed for the next time you mate her.

Have you used a different stud each time?

Love the pics of SBT101 pups. They always act funny the first time they touch grass.

Our four guys are doing well. Puttng on weight and crawling around the basket.

BB

I have used my stud, who has successfully sired 2 litters with her.

One was a singleton stillborn.

Other is almost 1 year old! Hes a nice boy, but i need girls!

I would like to use him again, jsut got to cross fingers for next time!

Not only was it warm last night BUT my 7 day old pups kept me awake with their

little noises.

First one was making it then another started. It was like they were having a conversation with each other. :laugh:

They weren't too warm or hungar so just talking to each other.

I hope they keep their chatter down tonight.

Hope everyone else is doing ok now the weather is getting warmer. :laugh:

BB

My 4 week olds kept me awake half the night playing with the newspaper that I put down for them to toilet on :crossfingers::laugh: It was so funny just watching them I think they are getting the right idea though as most of the wees were on the paper, maybe they just mopped it all up as they were playing. :rofl: :rofl: