My First Exhibition

iltby

Nit long to go now, are you nervous or super excited? Probably both I would imagine! Can't wait to see the shots of the gallery and the pic hanging and all the news from the opening night. Hope you will keep us posted throughout the exhibition.

Not long to go now, are you nervous or super excited? Probably both I would imagine! Can't wait to see the shots of the gallery and the pic hanging and all the news from the opening night. Hope you will keep us posted throughout the exhibition.

Mostly excited, although I don't like being the centre of attention :) Should be good, I'm excited to see how many people come. I think it'll be about 50.

Will be sure to post pictures after tonight!

I'm so happy with the prints too, the people we went through did a wonderful job. The colours are all spot on and the frames/mattes are lovely.

Thanks guys, it was a really great night :laugh: I sold one print and received a lot of nice comments and things. I think the turnout was good, too. Also, one of my old teachers happened to stop into the cafe today and left this note for me- "Hey Josie, Mr Weule here (you can call me Rob now). Here are a few photos I found from a few years ago...nothing to compare with your AMAZING images. Rob." So that was awesome :thumbsup: And the photos he left me are hilarious, I must be about 9 in them, taken on some band trips.

Anyway, here are some photos of the exhibition. They give the gist :laugh: -

IMG_3585copy.jpg

IMG_3586copy.jpg

IMG_3587copy.jpg

IMG_3589copy.jpg

IMG_3590copy.jpg

IMG_3592copy.jpg

IMG_3594copy.jpg

They look lovely, especially that orangy one of poppies?? Isn't that great that your ex teacher wrote to you. :thumbsup: You're allowed to call him Rob :laugh: you'll probably always think of him as Mr Weule though.

Well done on selling a print, I hope you sell many more.