Dogs Causing Extreme Embarrassment

Little Gifts

Yesterday my 2 staffy's found a bag with a couple of used tampons in it that was destined for the garbage but unfortunately forgotten (and no they weren't mine). I cleaned up the mess with hands full of toilet paper followed by a good hand scrubbing. My sister found out what had happened when she got home last night and was mortified. It got worse. After the dogs had their dinner my youngest burped up bits of tampon not once but twice (she is a silent vomiter) in the lounge room sending my sister to the laundry sink heaving up her dinner. She was so embarrassed. I was actually impressed that my girl brought them up without any of her other dinner. I think that has to be some kind of special skill!

Yesterday my 2 staffy's found a bag with a couple of used tampons in it that was destined for the garbage but unfortunately forgotten (and no they weren't mine). I cleaned up the mess with hands full of toilet paper followed by a good hand scrubbing. My sister found out what had happened when she got home last night and was mortified. It got worse. After the dogs had their dinner my youngest burped up bits of tampon not once but twice (she is a silent vomiter) in the lounge room sending my sister to the laundry sink heaving up her dinner. She was so embarrassed. I was actually impressed that my girl brought them up without any of her other dinner. I think that has to be some kind of special skill!

LMAO --- but eewwww

HAHAHAHA! Omg ew.

I have a similar story. One of our dogs raided a bin and proceeded to rip up a sanitary pad in the middle of the loungeroom floor! We had guests over and you can imagine how embarassed I was when I opened the door to find her sitting there with her face all bloody and what was quite obviously a pad between her paws! Sooo gross.. but luckily everyone saw the funny side of it haha

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :D I think this is perhaps something only females can laugh at???? These stories have had me in tears!!

We had a similar thing happen years ago, my sisters dog and mine raided the bin and yes, ripped apart used tampons - much to my OH total disgust!!! My sister and I pissed ouselves laughing the entire time we cleaned up.............He just couldnt see the funny side of for some reason. :clap:

Skitch - Im so glad our episode didnt happen in front of visitors, that would have mortifyingly funny :) ;)

edited to make sense!

Edited by Lab_Rat

There really needs to be an emotcion for ............spitting ones coffee all over the comp :thumbsup:

It sounds like and episode of the Young Ones, where the Rick goes through a friends handbag and finds a "little white mousie" :laugh:

"Oooh!! It's a telescope!! It's a telescope with a MOUSE in it!!!" :shrug::thumbsup:

hi,

be thankful your girl threw them up. as a vet nurse we have operated on dogs to remove them from the intestines. now that was "fun". the poor owner was red!! mind you so was the male vet.

I have also assisted where we took out a stocking and suspender basque thing from a dog too. the owner was pretty pink. we didnt know where to look as she was over retirement age shall we say.

PMSL at theses stories. About 10 years ago I went to pick up some people who were going to stay a couple of nights.

Got back to find my ACD had raided the on farm tip down the back and ripped to shreds a used pad on the front lawn. I burst out laughing and said..."welcome to the farm."

hi,

be thankful your girl threw them up. as a vet nurse we have operated on dogs to remove them from the intestines. now that was "fun". the poor owner was red!! mind you so was the male vet.

I have also assisted where we took out a stocking and suspender basque thing from a dog too. the owner was pretty pink. we didnt know where to look as she was over retirement age shall we say.

Exactly what I was worried about! I had to have the conversation with my sister about how many there were in the bag and have been checking tummies and all the poops ever since to make sure there were no concerns. Luckily my girls are shredders and chewers rather than gulpers or it would've been straight to the vet with me telling anyone who'd listen "They're not mine!!!!!"