Puppy - Border

Jnr - Dandie

Inter - RUBIG

Aust - Staffy

Open - BIG

BIS - Catle Dog

RUBIS - Pyrenean

Weather was horriable and rain 80 % of the time

I believe the Gsd was one of Tony's, not owned by him but I cant remember the womans name.
I believe the Gsd was one of Tony's, not owned by him but I cant remember the womans name.

there was only 2 gsd

Mrs P & Mr A J Pooles mnr bitch

and tony's Jnr bitch

Thanks Guys! :-)

Yes that was our stunning "Marlie" owned by Pam and Andrew. They've done a great job with that little girl and we're so proud of them!

BTW...anyone finds a dark grey mobile phone (samsung)..it might be mine...can't find mine and the ONLY explanation is that it was put in the large pocket of my grey jacket and hopped out at some point during running or fighting the rain. We were set up behind the mens toilet block and I was running in the Group six ring. Bloody inconvenient to misplace it!! grrrr.

I hope you find your mobile Angelsun.

So proud of my Ziggy for winning BIG even though I accidently kicked up some mud near his face. :laugh:

My babies also did quite well for their very first show and in horrible conditions.

The grounds were absolutly horrible by 2pm.

We arrrived 9:15am and group four was up to Whippets.

The walk way infront of the two rings were horrible.

I hope everyone got out of the parking lot ok, I know several cars had to pulled out by tractor.

BB

I hope you find your mobile Angelsun.

So proud of my Ziggy for winning BIG even though I accidently kicked up some mud near his face. :vomit:

My babies also did quite well for their very first show and in horrible conditions.

The grounds were absolutly horrible by 2pm.

We arrrived 9:15am and group four was up to Whippets.

The walk way infront of the two rings were horrible.

I hope everyone got out of the parking lot ok, I know several cars had to pulled out by tractor.

BB

well done! ok weather for the weatherproof little Schipperke

BIS Aust Cattle Dog Ch Pureheel Royal Indulgence ET bred/owned/handled by Robyn and Alan Spargo is now a

Grand Champion :offtopic:

Well done "Indy" :vomit:

Don't you think it would be nice for the owners/breeders to announce such things , rather than you splashing it about all over the place.

I just read Colleen's post on ozshow about this.

BIS Aust Cattle Dog Ch Pureheel Royal Indulgence ET bred/owned/handled by Robyn and Alan Spargo is now a

Grand Champion :D

Well done "Indy" :D

Don't you think it would be nice for the owners/breeders to announce such things , rather than you splashing it about all over the place.

Who died and left you Brag Queen? Or is it because no one will do this sort of thing for you?

Robyn and Alan Spargo have been family friends for over 20 years( my cousin breeds and shows ACD's) and I was there when they got RUBIS at Shepparton( we got BOB and Ausbred in Group with our Rough Collie ) and we have always supported each other at shows, helped each other out, cheered each other on etc-as friends do.

Guest CaptainCourageous
So proud of my Ziggy for winning BIG even though I accidently kicked up some mud near his face. :laugh:
Blakbelgian hadn't 'fessed up to that till now! She also went into the IIS lineup briefly until Capanash got there to kick her out. (All very understandable in the rain and mud).