Kepala Playdate ~ October 10th 2010

MavericksMission

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great shots evreryone :thumbsup:

A little while ago Lappiemom suggested a Kepala calender.

I am happy to give this a go if no one else has a burning desire ? And I feel it will make up for the fact that I never take any presentable photos :rofl:

Let me know if you are happy for me to proceed and then we can start the selecting process.

Cheers CF.

I am happy to give this a go if no one else has a burning desire ? And I feel it will make up for the fact that I never take any presentable photos :rofl:

Let me know if you are happy for me to proceed and then we can start the selecting process.

Cheers CF.

Sounds good to me :eek:

Edited by SwedishDogsDownUnder

Great pics kirsten and LC! (kirsten, can I please steal the ones containing my girls?)

Sorry everyone! ;)

My camera decided all the photos had an error and wont upload them to my computer! :eek:

I could scream!!

Bugger!

I am happy to give this a go if no one else has a burning desire ? And I feel it will make up for the fact that I never take any presentable photos :eek:

Cheers CF.

sounds good CF :rofl:

Yes Kirst, i LOVED all the ones of Charlotte you took. They are beautiful!

Thanks for the complements on my photos, i'm learning day by day. I definately need another lens i think. I'm loving this photography thing though! My view is we get better every time we use these beautiful DSLR cameras :(

CF: I am most certainly interested in going ahead with the calender idea. Maybe we should decide on 12 months or perhaps the months dogs birthdays fall on allocate that dog to that month? just a thought.

Great photos everyone. I love love love that one of Alexis between the chairs, its a keeper.

Makes sense to keep the Dec Kepala to the 12th if everyone else is going. I'll be attending Dogs Day Out however in a hope to promote the breed a bit and continue to explain that 'no she is not a Collie or Border Collie cross Greyhound' and is in fact a Collie (Smooth).

bahahha wow thats a mighty fine Grehound cross lassie u have there Smoothie!!

Ill be at the dogs day out as well i thinks cause i need to do some advertising for my grooming and hannah will be showing there... but i hope to come in november to give Smoothie some toys and food and what not for the underdog tree :)