Kepala Calender 2010

caninefriend

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VOTING TIME

Okay so I was going to do a poll but we have far too many pictures to create a poll (i checked it would have been impossible to do).

So I have decided that to vote you need to PM me your 5 (five) favourite pictures according to their number. I will then collate them by hand.

PLEASE NOTE voting will conclude on Friday the 12th of November. So that I can collate on the Saturday.

I have been looking around at calendar prices and it seems an average size calendar is $25.00, please let me know if anyone has any other options. Given the price I would need to collect monies before printing and would therefore hope to collect at the November Kepala???? (Please let me know your thoughts on this suggestion - I am open to change).

Here I go posting the ridiculous amount of pics to choose from:

4377818702_cd7a84fdfb.jpg

4378576592_01188e29a5.jpg

4754862884_dbe74c50ed.jpg

5080039681_9afb0d37f3.jpg

5080634298_8ac4b855ef.jpg

5080634618_4a877cc6d0.jpg

alera1web.jpg

alera2web.jpg

alexis2web.jpg

alexis4web.jpg

omg it was sooo hard to pick! i want to choose a top 20 instead hahahaha kidding i wouldnt do that to u CF :laugh: ur doing a fantasic job! if i get time tonight ill get some prices on calenders and see if i cant get some cheaper... i would think we might get a bulk buy discount depending on how many we order??

You could also do it on something like red bubble ( I think it would cost something like $26) and you don't have to get them printed people just order it if they like and you get the calendar so all you have to do is set it up and your work is done.