Is This A Puppy Farm?

sallyandtex

"shnoodles" (not sure what they are).

Shnoodles could be Schnauzer x Poodle or Shitzu x Poodle mixes.

On the link you supplied it tells you what the shMoodles are: Maltese x Shih-tzu x Poodle

Website also says she doesn't vaccinate her puppies, that new owners need to do that themselves... :laugh:

Sonia

Edited by Hafhafa Hounds

delete the link and stop giving them free advertising. It's against the forum rules

\Sorry to offend, you misunderstand me!

I am trying to delete them FOREVER. But I am uncertain what i can do to stop them advertising on our intranet!

Is there anything I can do?

I will delete it, but i was only getting the opinions of those here to see if it really is a puppy farm or not. How do i tell? :laugh::rofl: :D

I will delete it, but i was only getting the opinions of those here to see if it really is a puppy farm or not. How do i tell? :laugh::rofl: :D

They are advertising crossbreds for sale via the internet with orders taken online, They are a puppy farm or BYBer.

delete the link and stop giving them free advertising. It's against the forum rules

\Sorry to offend, you misunderstand me!

I am trying to delete them FOREVER. But I am uncertain what i can do to stop them advertising on our intranet!

Is there anything I can do?

I'm not offended, it just gives their sites a lot of hits and bumps them up the google searches

The only way you can stop them advertising on your intranet would, I think, be if it is against your employers' policy for use of the site. Or you can convince your employers that it's inappropriate for the intranet and should be removed.

The only way you can stop them advertising on your intranet would, I think, be if it is against your employers' policy for use of the site. Or you can convince your employers that it's inappropriate for the intranet and should be removed.

If it is within their policies and you can't get a change, something else to consider is putting up ads for your local rescues on the same site.

If it is within their policies and you can't get a change, something else to consider is putting up ads for your local rescues on the same site.

Thanks All great ideas! :laugh: