Southern Cross Numbers?

Missymoo

Not yet but pretty sure it will be soon.

I was in touch with the secretary last Friday night as I was worried one of my cheque (for this show) was not cashed as I sent it in early September.

They were all sent to the people who is doing the catalogues so the secretary was not able to tell me if they received my entries.

I went to the bank on Saturday to check and the cheque was recently cleared, so I know I am in both shows.

I'm hoping the show will be indoors with the current forecast, don't want to show in the rain again so soon after Benalla.

BB, Thats a long, long, long way to go for neuter points. Hope she aiming for BOB with an un-neutered as well.

Tollersowned, Congrats on your baby's first show, it will be our babies 3rd show.

BB

I'm hoping the show will be indoors with the current forecast, don't want to show in the rain again so soon after Benalla.

BB, Thats a long, long, long way to go for neuter points. Hope she aiming for BOB with an un-neutered as well.

Tollersowned, Congrats on your baby's first show, it will be our babies 3rd show.

BB

BB, I have an Aust bred dog, a minor bitch, an intermediate bitch and the neuter, and I have consecutive numbers! I think I have a fair chance of getting BOB as well! :laugh:

BB

BB, I have an Aust bred dog, a minor bitch, an intermediate bitch and the neuter, and I have consecutive numbers! I think I have a fair chance of getting BOB as well! :laugh:

Are you going to Mt Gambier BBJ?

We are headed there on Friday night with the Sammys :laugh:

Thanks! She is fairly confident with herself so should accept everything well.

Damn I hoped it was going to be outside and with sun :laugh: Should have checked the forecast. I haven't shown inside for ages, I don't like it being so cramped.

Well I received numbers, but not my numbers, for starters I got 3 back instead of two and it has Chesapeakes written on the back! :laugh:

BB

Are you going to Mt Gambier BBJ?

We are headed there on Friday night with the Sammys :laugh:

Yep I am! I will see you there.