huga

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, so I snapped a few photo tonight, the photos don't do the bag justice. I've got photos taken with no flash, and some with flash... The flash shows to gorgeous bright colour of the inside! I'll try to get some on the weekend in natural light! Oh, and sorry the bubble wrap was still inside it!

This is the front, but you can't see the colours in the reed grass!

7214548856_c41b362e97_z.jpg

7214551508_fa066278fa_z.jpg

7214553104_93b4566e7f_z.jpg

7214554590_17f60317db_z.jpg

MnDM

these Porteen bags really are very pretty. I dont have one but I think from looking at them they wouldn't be the ones you'd carry your camera in to the beach would they? There's nothing to keep the sand out of the bag, it doesn't seal. They're more for carrying your camera on the street or places where it's not dusty or sandy aren't they? I can still see that I could have a use for them though.

I love the second choice of fabrics and leather... Really pretty..

I love my bag, I don't think it has been put away since I bought it... It holds the new camera and the 50mm lens with room to spare for wallet, keys and phone... Definitely one of my better investments...

looks great snook....

Love the black paisley - wish that had been around when I was ordering. I still love my bag though.

I have found that sheltie fur sticks to the canvas part of the bag.... adds to the character I guess. Also shows I am using it quite a bit.

• 3 weeks later...

:eek: I have resisted this thread for sooooo long, a whole 25 pages and I have not ventured in here once. BUT tonight the pull was too strong and my will power let me down big time. I have already narrowed down some fabrics andmleatherfor a porteen bag :eek:

It's 2.20 and I've been trawling through this thread for nearly 2 hours! :laugh: AND I have to goto work tomorrow, thank goodness it's a late shift!

Everyone's bags are just so lovely, love them all. :)

Oh and another thing this thread has definatley cemented my decision to get the 7D!!