Camera Bags

huga

No, I bowed to peer pressure and am making a camera bag :rofl: You know, just to see if I can... I drafted the pattern yesterday :eek:

I've thought about it many times, but by the time you buy good quality canvas etc, plus the lining (you can buy the yoga mat stuff by the metre at Bunnings) I figured it was going to cost me around the $100 mark anyway. And to use canvas/leather, you really need an industrial machine which I don't have.

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think she makes to order. So when someone orders a certain bag, it disappears off the site and then she re-lists if she has enough of the fabric left. That's my constant battle with selling online too, keeping limited amounts of fabric makes it really difficult.

I was thinking the same, Annie. But I have some pretty great upholstery fabric here, plus all the dog collar hardware, so I am going to give it a go. Then I'll be my own guinea pig.

Well I hope it works out well for you. I also thought of buying a nice bag and making and putting in the liners myself, but the "nice bags" were around the $100 mark - yes I know I'm justifying to myself why I have just bought a bloody bag :rofl:

• 2 weeks later...