Black Hawk Holistic

Guest belgian.blue

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Specialty Mix Stock Food in Sunshine Vic now stock the full range of Black Hawk Formula's

in 20kg & 3kg

Specialty mix is located at 39 Wright St Sunshine Vic ph 93111000 ask for Anthony

Ooh this is handy - near me!

Hi Mumtoshelly

if you would like to email me on [email protected] i can put you in touch with a lady who orders a pallet l am sure she would share

Regards

Sherel

There aren't any local stockists near me i'm afford for black hawk dog food. I'm in Merbein near Mildura victoria.

Hi Sherel I emailed you about getting a sample of adult black hawk to try with my chihuahua and golden retriever.

All my gang are now on Black Hawk into the second bag of it and all has gone well. Even my food allergy girl who has been on Hills Z/D for 3 years has been weaned onto it as could not get Hills and so far so good.

Just brought my first bag today. Got a 3kg from Specialty Mix to try them on, particularly one of my very sensitive dogs. I am glad this is now available at a store as I was not willing to feed this when it needed to be ordered through a distributor.

Love the foil lined back to keep it fresh.

Guest english.ivy

Just brought my first bag today. Got a 3kg from Specialty Mix to try them on, particularly one of my very sensitive dogs. I am glad this is now available at a store as I was not willing to feed this when it needed to be ordered through a distributor.

Love the foil lined back to keep it fresh.

Oh I don't get a foiled lined bag but I guess I do use it pretty quickly.

English Ivy, the foil lined bag is a 3kg bag, its black.

Erny, I work a LOT and its too hard to arrange pick up or delivery since the distributors are not near me. Easier to pop down to a store on my day off to buy the dog food.

Jules, not that I am near a Megapet anyway but are you sure it was actually Sheryl's Black Hawk? Her labels have photos of her GSDs and Collies on them.

Thanks Groupfive. Was none of my business but sometimes it's these little things that stray my mind from important things in life :D :laugh: .

No its fine :)

I have tried delivery before when I used to feed raw and the supplier was on the other side of town, we could never agree on a day or time and it was a big mess.

Guest english.ivy

Erny, I work a LOT and its too hard to arrange pick up or delivery since the distributors are not near me. Easier to pop down to a store on my day off to buy the dog food.

Jules, not that I am near a Megapet anyway but are you sure it was actually Sheryl's Black Hawk? Her labels have photos of her GSDs and Collies on them.

I agree on finding it hard to arrange pick up but sadly, its pick up only. I have to call the supplier and she then arranges with her friend to bring it back to her place as I live over an hour away from the lady who sells BH.

But it's worth it :)

Thanks for answering, we get white bags only. Any size.

I agree on finding it hard to arrange pick up but sadly, its pick up only. I have to call the supplier and she then arranges with her friend to bring it back to her place as I live over an hour away from the lady who sells BH.

Not sure what state you are are, but im in Victoria, maybe why the bags are different? I do hope they continue to package the 3kg food in the black bags with foil lining. They are identical to Royal Canin bags but with a handle.

Hi english Ivy

maybe ask wendy to look into a courier service Kelly NSW Black Hawk Distributor use's Fastway couriers and gets an excellent rate worth looking into

Regards

Sherel

HI Groupfive

We will be continuing with the 3kg and the 20kg, We have changed our company name to Black Hawk Premium Pet Care and look forward to adding to our Super Premium range

Regards

Sherel

Not sure what state you are are, but im in Victoria, maybe why the bags are different? I do hope they continue to package the 3kg food in the black bags with foil lining. They are identical to Royal Canin bags but with a handle.

i've just picked up another order of BH from kel and she told me that in a few months it will be on the shelves at pet shops --- my only hope is that BH is 'picky' as to where their product is available, but that's just me...

anyhoo, one of the side benefits of BH is its cost effectiveness and no doubt pet shops will add their own loading --- kel did tell me tho that she will continue as a distributor and that she won't be hiking the price :)

thanks kel, YOU ROCK :thumbsup:

Hi Sherel, just wondering what the super premium range will be? Different flavors? How will the ingredients differ from the current range? Also how much more expensive will it be? What benefits would their e in changing to the super premium range? Sorry so many questions. :)

Love the new name too!