Holbrook Show Society

morsha_68

helps if you know what to do Trish. It can be a bit intimidating if you haven't done the stewards couse, especially if you get a cranky exhibitor.

Yeah - Morsha told me he had to do the stewards course. Its a shame that the only way for him to do it is to go to Sydney because Steve would be happy to do it (eta the course) and he is very, very good at staying calm (that is why we're still married AND speaking to each other :) ).

Oh well - maybe they'll have a stewards course at Wagga again one day and he can do it then.

Edited by Trisven13

No worries Ceilidh will do. Mercedes was talking about it too so maybe we can round up some other locals. I'm happy to do the course too if we can get a babysitter for when it is on. Its one of those thankless jobs isn't it? Like being a referree :bolt:

Yes, Merrilee needs at least ten people who want to do the stewards course so round up all those interested. We had one in Wagga and had a good roll up but unfortunately not many of those people will actually steward so show secs are still scrounging for stewards.

Yes, Merrilee needs at least ten people who want to do the stewards course so round up all those interested. We had one in Wagga and had a good roll up but unfortunately not many of those people will actually steward so show secs are still scrounging for stewards.

No worries. :D

We were set up beside the lady with the ETT and as a former breeder of Manchesters I will say, was one of the nicest ones I've seen in all my travels,and we were thrilled for her success!

My Luna picked up a first in the Baby Puppy sweeps, and Baby in Group and my other girl M grabbed Junior in Group. I was so pleased that both my girls were able to get a class in group!