Vacuuming Ones Dog

~Shepherd~

I vaccum mine, he tolerates it, but cant mind it to much, he stays laying down, just gives me foul looks

The cats wont stay still to be vaccummed

Do you guys seriously use a vacuum on your dogs?

I ask this cos someone at work once mentioned that to me, but I wasn't sure if he was joking.

It sounds like a great idea, but wouldn't the suction be too strong?

Looks at the Cavs....looks back at the 'hair bunnys' bouncing under the side table.....just bought a variable strength vacuum...I wonder :laugh:

:laugh:

I see.

I can't adjust the suction on our vacuum. Buffy always lies right in the middle of whichever room I'm vacuuming, so I constantly vacuum right around her, but never contemplated actually vacuuming her.

Maybe I'll try with the cordless handheld vacuum :laugh:

When I vacuum, Coconut and Goldie go to another room.

Woody won't move, even though I am trying to vacuum where he is. So I vacuum him on one side, roll him over, vacuum under him, roll him back the other way and vacuum his other side.

He doesn't mind, unless his ear gets sucked in, then he squeaks and tries to bite the nozzle.

I dont even have a vacuum....but I think Barney would hate it. When you get a blow dryer anywhere near him he starts attacking it.

My Cavs LOVE the blow dryer, whenever I'm drying my hair they come running into the bathroom and love it when I blast them with it! :laugh:

You can buy various grooming attachements for the vacuum. On a recent infomertial, there was even an long extention that has a tube going to a bucket that collects the dog hair then another tube that reaches to the dog with a brush on the end of the tube, this way the vacuum can be in another room and not upset the dog!

Do you guys seriously use a vacuum on your dogs?

I ask this cos someone at work once mentioned that to me, but I wasn't sure if he was joking.

It sounds like a great idea, but wouldn't the suction be too strong?

Our old boy follows you around until you vacuum him!