The Great White Shark Of A Cairn!

Missymoo

One of my terriers ate my prized Oxford Dictionary - Hardcover. Must be a terrier thing!

Obviously s/he just wanted to improve his/her vocabulary :D

One of my ate a tampon once, but the first I knew of it was when it came out the other end.

:D

:):party::rofl: Big question is, how did the cairn find a car with Kentucky number plates?

One of my terriers ate my prized Oxford Dictionary - Hardcover. Must be a terrier thing!

How do they pick your prized books? The pile of books my cairn tried to eat (ate as much as he could and shredded the rest - all 30 or so) was a pile of old, first editional penguin books that I collect, and had out to catalog and check condition. The remaining collection is safely stashed higher on the shelves. Funnily enough, I have not been able to replace any of the ones he ate??

There was a pile of my OH cycling magazines on the floor next to him - he would have done me a favour to eat them ... :mad

When my Lab was a pup, doing the poo patrol was always an adventure...

The best was one day she had been playing in a mud puddle and scoffed a gutful of mud - and she had done a perfect poop all made only of mud! Truly weird!

... oh... and we STILL don't know where the missing remote battery went - the vets swear blind it wasn't inside her... only bits of chewed up rock... err!!

T.

Akira is a bench surfer, so any food left on the counter is scoffed. She's stolen chocolate muffins, bread rolls, fully made sandwiches covered in glad wrap, meat patties, chicken breast and I'm probably forgetting something. The thing is though, she has a really sensitive belly so EVERY TIME she's sick for days.

Anything non-food, she doesn't actually eat, she just chews up and spits back out. There's been a remote, the windscreen wipers on OH's car, lots of dog beds, anything that has a zipper on it and shoes.