Breeds Doing Agility

FHRP

Good to hear PF ;)

Lewis's sister has gone to the lady with the QLD Whippet and is shaping up very nicely. Maybe in a few years Mine might be out in the ring as well, so hopefullt here will be two in WA to match the others :vomit:

I am suprised there are not more Whippets actually.

Hey guys, remember this is a list of breeds trialing in agility in the ACT in 2010 only. If your breed isn't listed it doesn't mean they don't or can't do agility! Or that we haven't had them trial in the ACT in past years either! I was happy to see such a long list of different breeds and hope it continues to grow :vomit:

Not too distant future hey poodlefan, you gonna come to training?? ;)

Edited by FHRP

Hey guys, remember this is a list of breed trialing in the ACT in 2010 only. If your breed isn't listed it doesn't mean they don't or can't do agility! Or that we haven't had them trial in the ACT in past years either!

I'll sort out the jumps drive before heading to class I think. It will give that distracting GSP time to get promoted. :vomit:

Edited by poodlefan

Soon as that distracting GSP gets promoted :raspberry:

That aint going to happen anytime soon :vomit: Maybe you need to work on training with distractions :vomit: Polo is tested every week, he seems to be the loose dog attractor :vomit:

There's a lady in WA who has 5 Whippets, I think 3 or 4 of them trial, she doesn't come to trials very often though because she lives out of Perth. ;)

Very cool, would like to find out who they are one day. Might be able to get some pointers :vomit:

Thats my problem as well, although I live a loooong way out of Perth!

Soon as that distracting GSP gets promoted :raspberry:

That aint going to happen anytime soon :eek: Maybe you need to work on training with distractions :vomit: Polo is tested every week, he seems to be the loose dog attractor :vomit:

Well you can relax then because Howie normally is a loose dog magnet. :vomit:

Well you can relax then because Howie normally is a loose dog magnet. :vomit:

Won't make any difference for us, Polo stays with his mummy anyway, doesn't give a toss about loose dogs ;) Maybe you need to bring Howie while Polo is there, so that Howie isn't bothered 'cause the dogs are going to Polo :vomit:

Woohoo good turn out of GSP dogs. Gives me hope that I may be able to get my boy round one day lol. :vomit:

Of course you can Rileys mum! There are two AgCh GSPs so they certainly can do it.... just don't look at my Polo as an example ;)

Edited by FHRP

We currently have a young great dane at our agility training club. Never seen a dane do agility before and I must admit it is a little weird seeing a dane do agility. However, he seems to be having fun and gets thru the tyre fine. I suspect he will never be a speed demon :thumbsup:

My newfie loves agility, she will never have the speed, but she loves the tunnels and the seesaw. Doesn't mind the heights either :cheer:

mmmmm we have dally that could do agility and one who can fall flat on his face. obedience would be more his deal.

does it exist in canberra? i know classes do, but do trials exist in the canberra area?

There are three dog training clubs in Canberra, all of which hold regular trials.

mmmmm we have dally that could do agility and one who can fall flat on his face. obedience would be more his deal.

does it exist in canberra? i know classes do, but do trials exist in the canberra area?

It sure does! There are 28 trials planned for next year in the ACT, including our monthly evening ribbon trials.

Edited by FHRP