Melbourne Doggy Date!

spitzbaby

I would love to but I will be at work :D So I will just have to wait for a weekend :laugh:

I completely forgot about the date it was on and organised for a family to come to see their bunny they're getting in 5 weeks :rofl: They're coming at 10am and I expect would be here an hour.. I could change them to another day, they were quite happy to come whenever, so maybe i'll just change them around :eek:

OH! We were going to have them on the 27th but it is state election so I thought it'd be better on the 28th... when is the family coming to see the bunnies? I'm sure we can shift ours around too since it's not really set yet. :)

ETA: CF I do prefer fenced even though Kairu has some reliable recall.. I'm still not 100% on it :D

I'm going to go check them out this Wednesday I think with kerropiyo, if she can come :laugh: would you like to come along?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LC: you can come after they visit their bunnies and reach by 12? I'm not sure how pack it gets on a sunday but I'm happy to stay longer if Kairu's good

We can keep the time at 11am or shift it to 11.30 to give you time to join us from the start :(

What do you think?

Kerropiyo: you're coming on Sunday too? 28th? :laugh:

ETA: CF: sunday 28th? :rofl:

Edited by spitzbaby

I think we should be able to make it next Sunday I honestly can't think of any thing else I'm supposed be doing :laugh:

I took Dexter to Altona beach this morning - he had a great time and got me completely soaked in the process :eek:

We were only there for an hour but he has been exhausted all day and has twice now tried to convince me it is bed time :o

I think maybe now the weather is improving we could organise one a little more in advance, that way a few more people might be able to come :eek:

CF.

I think we should be able to make it next Sunday I honestly can't think of any thing else I'm supposed be doing :laugh:

I took Dexter to Altona beach this morning - he had a great time and got me completely soaked in the process :o

We were only there for an hour but he has been exhausted all day and has twice now tried to convince me it is bed time :o

I think maybe now the weather is improving we could organise one a little more in advance, that way a few more people might be able to come ;)

CF.

YAY! so Sunday 11am it is :eek:

LC & Pointees: Sure thing, next time I'll get the tread up 1 month in advance or even more :eek:

Just needs to pick a date since xmas and new year are coming and usually people are busy.. :cheer:

Hi all!

Today's scouting was a success haha.. the place is much easier to get to compare to Kepala for me haha...

It didn't smell that bad apart from the normal beach smell...

I've posted some photos of Kairu and Buffy in the photos section... it's not that great but this time I have an excuse.. I only had one hand to take the photo :(

Hi Spitzbaby

Glad you had a good time at the beach. Are you still planning on going on sunday? The weather isn't looking overly positive.

I'm not so sure now it wont be as fun if it's raining.

CF.

Oh! is it going to rain they say? let me check out the forecast..

Is this happening this weekend? Sat or sun? 11am? I would love to join in but not sure about this weekend..

I'll update the front page again shortly :)

ETA: ok it's raining all week... oh nooooo :laugh:

should we postpone it you think? I agree that it would sucks if it rains since there's no shelter for us..

would you be ok if we shift the date? also KALI, will you be ok with that?

Edited by spitzbaby

I would be fine if we postponed - don't think I really want to go to the beach when it's raining anyway.

CF.

Okaiz, postponed.. until one sunny weekend :)

what about the saturday before kepala? 11th ? xD

I love Kairu's little christmas jacket. How cheeky is his face in that first photo? :(

Thanks! he doesnt have a santa hat yet haha..

There was another one of him looking so evil and naughty but its not too clear ;)

Red is definitely his colour :rofl:

It is :rofl: he wasn't too impressed when I first put it on though.. since now the jacket has become a little small for him.. :rofl: I should buy more..

Edited by spitzbaby