***free*** 3kg Trail Bag Of Puppy Eukanuba ***free***

Kristin Dwyer

:laugh: yeah I used to grab sample packs for my rat and mouse mix!

The book is actually quite nice. Haven't really read it but it's got some lovely photos and sections for 'records' and milestones for your puppy.

Awesome another Rat fan in the world :grouphug:. Do you still have any ratties?

Unfortunately not :D I miss them terribly (had up to 10 at one stage, plus the same number of mice lol). Unfortunately my first female Border terrier has a very high prey drive and as they passed away of old age or illness I decided not to get any more. My last 2 were rescue boys who I had to rehome because she just wouldn't quit. So while I have her, no more ratties for me :D

I'm lucky, I happen to have a 10 month old puppy right now :grouphug:

Yeah, Im a breeder of pet ratties and i own about 15. haha. Yes, i would have to agree with you, i myself would love a little terrier for show, obedience and a most of all a much adored pet. However, to scared they will hert my rattie's as my mums dog have killed one of rats :p . (i understand for sure). However just too scared for my litter fuzzies :D .

or do you think, if i raised its the rats it would be ok? but, wouldnt its temperament to hurt kick in one stage or the other?

:laugh: yeah I used to grab sample packs for my rat and mouse mix!

The book is actually quite nice. Haven't really read it but it's got some lovely photos and sections for 'records' and milestones for your puppy.

Awesome another Rat fan in the world :D. Do you still have any ratties?

Unfortunately not :grouphug: I miss them terribly (had up to 10 at one stage, plus the same number of mice lol). Unfortunately my first female Border terrier has a very high prey drive and as they passed away of old age or illness I decided not to get any more. My last 2 were rescue boys who I had to rehome because she just wouldn't quit. So while I have her, no more ratties for me :p

I'm lucky, I happen to have a 10 month old puppy right now :D

Yeah, Im a breeder of pet ratties and i own about 15. haha. Yes, i would have to agree with you, i myself would love a little terrier for show, obedience and a most of all a much adored pet. However, to scared they will hert my rattie's as my mums dog have killed one of rats :D . (i understand for sure). However just too scared for my litter fuzzies :( .

or do you think, if i raised its the rats it would be ok? but, wouldnt its temperament to hurt kick in one stage or the other?

I can only speak for Borders :) but my male loves everyone and everything- I'd never trust him loose but he would 'talk' to my rodents through the cages and was quite happy to have them crawl over him etc with me there. If anything I think he would squash with excitement! He was no problem. However my girl, at only 4 months old got hold of one of my girl rats (sweet little lass with a head tilt) and, I'll just say it was quick :grouphug: Ziva was always incredibly interested in them and when we moved house and had a different set up, she was just far too interested and it got to the point where it was just ridiculous! Even with the door closed she would pace and whine etc. She is pure instinct. So I would never, ever trust her. Her daughter?? A lot less instinctive, more responsive and calmer. But haven't really been able to test her out- however I think with her temperament she would be ok to live with caged pets and learn to ignore them, like my boy did (well he didn't ignore them, he sat there for hours talking to them LOL). So a softer temperament would probably be okay. But nothing at all like Ziva :D

:rofl: yeah I used to grab sample packs for my rat and mouse mix!

I have Ratties too! Mine were rescues-well that's how it started, they were escapees from somewhere & were running around the resort where I work and giving the guests the heebie jeebies. My boss was going to put down Ratsak so I asked him to hold off and I would try to catch them, they were very hungry so it was relatively easy. One died after a year or so and her friend was lonely so I had to get a replacement, then the other original became sick and I had to have her PTS so had to find another rattie companion. I am the worlds least likely rat owner and it causes much eye rolling from my adult children!! Very under rated pets in my opinion...and so smart!

Should rename this thread 'free Eukanuba for rat owners' :D

Mine got a mix of grain and seed, dry dog and kitten food, dried fruit, cereal, assorted legumes, dry pasta, rat cubes and pretty much anything else I could find :rofl:

I was going to pick up my Euk today from the pet shop near work but I left my voucher at home. Oops.

Edited by SpikesPuppy

:rofl: yeah I used to grab sample packs for my rat and mouse mix!

I have Ratties too! Mine were rescues-well that's how it started, they were escapees from somewhere & were running around the resort where I work and giving the guests the heebie jeebies. My boss was going to put down Ratsak so I asked him to hold off and I would try to catch them, they were very hungry so it was relatively easy. One died after a year or so and her friend was lonely so I had to get a replacement, then the other original became sick and I had to have her PTS so had to find another rattie companion. I am the worlds least likely rat owner and it causes much eye rolling from my adult children!! Very under rated pets in my opinion...and so smart!

I think we may have to rename it, haha. Ive got a very simlier rat mix to yourself as well. Thats good of you that you rescued the ratties and gave them a loving home, and thats funny about your adult children :eek:.

Well, if i got my 70y.o grandfather to pat rats, every one has a chance! Although he wouldnt amit to patting them. You would busted him, with hands in the cage going "here cutie", hahahahahahahahahaha :D

I would of never known, that there would be rat fan's on this forum, :eek:.

Here's my website, if you wanted to have a look :rofl:. Im still adding alot of things, ie rat profiles etc. www.RatHappyRattery.webs.com

The factories have closed (for next 3-6 months or so) i believe - to sort out the contamination issues they had. What stock is here is all that there is from what i understand!

Should i be worried, i just brought a box of the treats 2 weeks ago :thumbsup:

If you have any concerns, contact Eukanuba - they are very happy to provide accurate information.

Stock is beginning to flow back in the new packaging. High turnover stores are the ones most affected by the reduced volume available as demand hasn't slowed but less stock is available.

Feel free to pm me if you'd like a contact number and name to speak to.

Sags

:thumbsup: