Bass Valley Kc Results

capanash

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CaptainCourageous
I got my no's on Tuesday, I just checked the weather for Cranie on Sun it say fine & warm 29 deg.

Alas, I shall melt :)

CC

:o After 2 days in a row of "once in a decade" flash flooding on our property combined with the hunidity I think I'm going mouldy! :)

With 31 degrees forecast for Sunday it could get a bit steamy inside but I think even if it didn't rain the grounds would let up alot of steam outdoors.

A few 'limp' do's I think (and that's just the dogs hehehehe!)

I bet the rings on the main area are soggy any way which would make gaiting harder so I am glad

we are indoors.

LizT, I think it may get steamy indoors any way with people complaining that we should be outdoors or that they should of won

and not thier opposition.

BB

I bet the rings on the main area are soggy any way which would make gaiting harder so I am glad

we are indoors.

LizT, I think it may get steamy indoors any way with people complaining that we should be outdoors or that they should of won

BB

We where at the park today for scottish breeds and it was so stuffy and hot inside i wouldnt like to be doing it sunday with tons more exhibitors

we are indoors.

BB

Yeah, there's no pleasing everyone :)

Having an early alphabet breed who was also a "loser bitch' today did have it's advantages...home by lunchtime :)

we are indoors.

BB

Yeah, there's no pleasing everyone :)

Having an early alphabet breed who was also a "loser bitch' today did have it's advantages...home by lunchtime :)

Anyone know winners for GR1 or GR7 please???

BIS Poodle

RUBIS Pointer (my beautiful girl "Aida" CH Rhyll Repertoire - to anyone that was there I'm so sorry you had to listen to my hysterical screams :cheer: I really was super excited! This is Aida's first in show win and to make it a Runner up best in show just makes me so proud! Thankyou so much to Kerry for handling her and calming me down!)

Group 3 results

BIG Pointer

RUBIG Golden

Baby Pointer

Minor Visla

Puppy ?? Maybe lab??

Junior Pointer (also one of my beautiful Girls "Gypsy" CH Hyborn Hid'n Miss Citrine at marinapoint (IMP NZ) - I had a wonderful day guys!)

Inter ??

Aust bred??

Open - BIG

Papillon Results

Baby Puppy Dog

1st Krydatzky Mammas Boy ::: Baby Puppy of Breed :(:cheer:

2nd Krydatzky Devilgate Drive

3rd krydatzky Rolling Stone

4th Krydatzky Daytona Demon

Aus Breed Dog

1st Ch Basilika O Rei Pele ::: Challenge Dog, Best of Breed & Runner up in Group

2nd Beauchiot Kilkenny Dream ::: Reserve Challenge, Runner up Best of Breed

Baby Puppy Bitch

1st Beauchiot in the Purple

2nd Silvanwood Bonnie Aimee

Aus Breed Bitch

Beauchiot Irish Dream ::: Challenge Bitch

Edited by murve

Guest CaptainCourageous
BIS Poodle

RUBIS Pointer (my beautiful girl "Aida" CH Rhyll Repertoire - to anyone that was there I'm so sorry you had to listen to my hysterical screams :cheer: I really was super excited! This is Aida's first in show win and to make it a Runner up best in show just makes me so proud! Thankyou so much to Kerry for handling her and calming me down!)

Group 3 results

BIG Pointer

RUBIG Golden

Baby Pointer

Minor Visla

Puppy ?? Maybe lab??

Junior Pointer (also one of my beautiful Girls "Gypsy" CH Hyborn Hid'n Miss Citrine at marinapoint (IMP NZ) - I had a wonderful day guys!)

Inter ??

Aust bred??

Open - BIG

Well done on the RUBIS.

IIG was RUBIG.

CC

Group 2

BIG - Cairn (Scotton)

RUBIG Smooth Foxie (Price)

Baby - Cairn (Scotton)

Minor - Smooth Foxie

Puppy - Either a Cairn or Smooth foxie I can't remember