Christmas @ Kepala!

pip1981

;)

We NEED more doggies!!!

Please say youre coming Pointees and Groupfive!!

:D Sorry for being so slack!

List of dogs

pip1981- Dakota and Tika

Canine Friend - Dexter

MavericksMission ~ Hector & Maverick

Misha&Milo ~ Misha,Milo&Flash

Lucycharzie ~ Charlotte

Sharon~~ Sax and ??

Pointees - April, Alexis and Shaun

Pointees father - Jack our Labrador, and probably Kiby our Stafford. Kiby will be in a different run most of the time, with the Pointers, Shaun and Jack. As much as I love her, and trust her with my guys, this is her first Kepala EVER, so dont want to risk anything. Even though I take her to offlead parks with my girls, she will be in a fenced area with other dogs. And she is ball obsessed like Charlotte. :D Walking her on lead is funny, as you look down and BAM she is carrying a stick! :thumbsup:

List of food

pip1981- marinated chicken wings, fresh toss salad

Canine Friend - sausages and bread

MavericksMission ~ Probably Potato Salad & Something Extra

Misha&Milo ~ BREAD ( ) Rissoles,snags, some type of salad, Savoury shapes and whatever else i think of

Lucycharzie ~ Need to think! Not with it tonight to think what I can bring.

Sharon ~~ chicken patties and salad probably some sort of sweet

Pointees - Fairy bread & pigs ears.

Pointees father - TBA

15 doggies now!

Edited by Pointees

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another post, sorry! :D

I took the Pointers too the beach in Werribee on Friday night, we got there about 6pm!! :laugh:

The girls had a blast. Some photos from the trip are in the Pointer thread.

Was very funny to see the girls running a good 50 metres out, in shallow water (tidy must have been out) only to have both girls disappear as they fell into a deep part. ;)

April kept running, while Alexis came over to me for reassurance. Poor sooky girl!

Although, I must say, Alexis was offlead in an unfenced area! :D :thumbsup:

I will have a chat to my breeder and see what they say

Met Toolalla Slim Dusty, 8 weeks old Red Tri Merle Coolie

post-4865-1291618829_thumb.jpg

Hes not home here yet, I pick him up on the 10th

Panii he's gorgeous, such beautiful markings and colour.

See you guys next year, I'm Big Dog Day Outing too, probably near the Herding stand. Have a ball though and have a Messy Christmas! :laugh:

Charlotte's ear update still not allowed to go swimming but i could still let her go up to her elbows just to make her happy she has gotten wet!

The ear had like a big ball of pus, so vet flushed it and my brave girl didnt even flinch with it! Once it had been flushed it looked heaps better he said. Ear drops twice daily and she'll be right soon :cry: Such a brave girl not a sound when i put the drops in.

I might be there again this month with the Rotten's in tow; I'm not sure yet if there's somewhere I'm meant to be :cry: Plus Fire's in season and I don't want to leave her at home alone :D

If I do happen to make it I'll bring Bliss, Flint and maybe Min and the old boy Orca (if it's not too cold and wet).

We have been a very busy family, but we will be attending this one. Might be a bit late, we have a christmas party the night before and are crashing at someone elses place.

List of dogs

pip1981- Dakota and Tika

Canine Friend - Dexter

Lucycharzie ~ Charlotte

Sharon~~ Sax and ??

Pointees father - Jack our Labrador, and probably Kiby our Stafford. Kiby will be in a different run most of the time, with the Pointers, Shaun and Jack. As much as I love her, and trust her with my guys, this is her first Kepala EVER, so dont want to risk anything. Even though I take her to offlead parks with my girls, she will be in a fenced area with other dogs. And she is ball obsessed like Charlotte. Walking her on lead is funny, as you look down and BAM she is carrying a stick!

Ebony & Dean -~ bringing Neo and Ghi Ghi

List of food

Misha&Milo ~ BREAD ( ) Rissoles,snags, some type of salad, Savoury shapes and whatever else i think of

Pointees father - TBA

Ebony & Dean ~ Not sure yet, we might bring something for desert as the mains seem quite covered with meat and salads

Looking forward to seeing everyone again

Sorry to hear RR-Melbourne, it will be lovely to meet you soon enough, and see your gorgeous baby run around with the Kepala crew. :(

VERY happy to see the Valls coming along! :mad ;)

I have a chest infection, so I won't be taking the Pointers into the pool area, although my father might take the other two. :laugh:

I worked a max of 5 and a half hours this week. Went home early Monday, had Tues, Wed and Thurs off, and then home early today. :vomit: This infection hasn't been like others I have had.... :confused:

Pandii- Dusty is very very cute, I hope he got home safely yesterday!

Rottisliebe- will be good to see you guys again if you can make it!

RR-Melbourne- there's always next month! :(

Our2Valls- will be great to see you and your little cuties back again! We've all missed them ;)

Pointees- that infection sounds nasty lovey, hope you're feeling better soon...

Well guys, we're nearly there again, I can't believe how fast these last few months have flown by!! Not complaining about Kepala seeming to come round quicker though, hehehehe. Can't wait to see you all there! Beware, my boofa Tiki possum, is blowing coat, so you may just leave with tufts of hair stuck all over you, or even coughing up a hairball...lol

Weather for tomorrow so far...

"Partly cloudy. Isolated showers. Winds west to northwesterly averaging 20 to 35 km/h tending west to southwesterly up to 30 km/h during the afternoon." Max 22c.

Sounds similar to conditions last month, should be good! :mad

Oh, and don't forget your doggie KK presents if you want to take part, shopped for mine yesterday! ($10 per present per dog, no food treats, will be a lucky dip at lunch)

Hope everyone and every dog has a great time tomorrow. I was planning to come, but need to rush to get some work done for my supervisor, and I think I'll be overseas for the Jan meet.

Haha, with Tika blowing coat, there'll be fluff flying around everywhere!

List of dogs

pip1981- Dakota and Tika

Canine Friend - Dexter

Lucycharzie ~ Charlotte

Sharon~~ Sax and ??

Pointees father - Jack our Labrador, and probably Kiby our Stafford. Kiby will be in a different run most of the time, with the Pointers, Shaun and Jack. As much as I love her, and trust her with my guys, this is her first Kepala EVER, so dont want to risk anything. Even though I take her to offlead parks with my girls, she will be in a fenced area with other dogs. And she is ball obsessed like Charlotte. Walking her on lead is funny, as you look down and BAM she is carrying a stick!

Ebony & Dean -~ bringing Neo and Ghi Ghi

Snout Girl ~ Bert and Sally (and OH)

List of food

Pointees father - TBA

Ebony & Dean ~ Not sure yet, we might bring something for desert as the mains seem quite covered with meat and salads

Snout Girl ~ Vegie burgers and some soft drink

:D

Tomorrow! :(

Off to wrap up the doggy Kris Kringle prezzies!

And please guys if you see something that my muttley boys are doing wrong of if you think they are getting a bit too carried away, please don't hesitate to call out to me, I try and keep my eye on them 100% of the time, I would rather know so I can stop it there and then :)

Hi all,

Does anyone mind if i dont use xmas paper to wrap it? Didnt get time to do it today. might just put it in some tissue paper or whatever i can find! Still havent had time to think what to bring, i cant be bothered making anything might just pick something up on the way through.

See you all in the morning, Charlotte doesnt look as pretty as usual as I havent bathed her this time around, just brushed her and trimmed her feet.