For All Those With Muddy Dog Syndrome...

redangel

Oh dear, Its a bit like that here at the moment.My little long coat gsd seems to get more wet and muddy than I can remember any of my other short coated dogs getting. Maybe its all that hair!! Just to squeeze a walk in is hard at the moment, We all have cabin fever :thumbsup:

:rofl: ;) :o

and here I was shaking my head at the amount of mud my youngster got on himself this morning when he found some lovely muddy puddles to lie down in, drag himself thru on his tummy and then rollover in :thumbsup: to cool him down after an energetic c play session with a SWF mate of his in the fenced in cricket oval in our local reserve on his walk this morning. At least he is black and his coat is very easy to clean, but I have gone thru that many towels these last few days either towelling him and his two mates dry or cleaning mud off him due to the copious amount of rain we have been having :eek: . He won't get bathed until this bloody rain goes away as I know exactly what will happen when he is nice and clean :rofl:

;) :o:rofl:

and here I was shaking my head at the amount of mud my youngster got on himself this morning when he found some lovely muddy puddles to lie down in, drag himself thru on his tummy and then rollover in :thumbsup: to cool him down after an energetic c play session with a SWF mate of his in the fenced in cricket oval in our local reserve on his walk this morning. At least he is black and his coat is very easy to clean, but I have gone thru that many towels these last few days either towelling him and his two mates dry or cleaning mud off him due to the copious amount of rain we have been having :eek: . He won't get bathed until this bloody rain goes away as I know exactly what will happen when he is nice and clean :eek:

:rofl: Yes, save your energy whilst it's raining cats and dogs; plenty of time to catch up this summer.