Number 7 Working Party

Steve

This is a big one and there is much work to do and already being done with the MDBA to try to have a go at some of the issues registered breeders need to fix and lift the image of what we do and the dogs we breed.

Anyone who comes in on this one will be tested and really put to work - but withthe right people - those who are honest and passionate about dogs and the rights and responsibilities of purebred breeders we can do it.

I will collect names for the next week or so here of anyone interested in coming in on this and Troy will set us up a private area to get to work.

Julie

What's involves Steve? I don't want to commit to something I wont have the time/resources for..

You can be involved a lot or a little. Even just being involved in a bit of the brainstorming is good. No one will expect you to put your hand up for something you dont feel comfortable with.

The other working party has taken some time to have a chat and begin to work out what actions can be taken - then some have volunteered to have a go at starting each.

If I can be on two groups, I'll put up my hand for this one, too. I think registered breeders and positive exposure for purebreds go hand in hand.

Yep - the aim is to start working on it all individually and then tie in what needs to fit together to bring it all to a nice ending.

It should be mostly done by the time Uni goes back