Jsk

Baby - 3-6 months

Minor - 6-9 months

Puppy - 6-12 months

Junior - 9-18 months

Intermediate - 18-36 months

State Bred - 6 months and over and bred in the state/territory

Aust Bred - 6 months and over and bred in Aus

Open - 6 months and over and open to all dogs bred outside of Australia and anyone else that wishes to enter it.

I think that's right.

6 & 6a NOVICE - (6 months and over and not wona first prize at any Open Parade/Open Show orChampionship Show)

7 & 7a GRADUATE - (6 months and over and notwon a challengecertificate)

8 & 8a LIMIT - (over 12 months and not aChampion, or have gained sufficient points toqualify as a Champion)

Baby - 3-6 months

Minor - 6-9 months

Puppy - 6-12 months

Junior - 9-18 months

Intermediate - 18-36 months

State Bred - 6 months and over and bred in the state/territory

Aust Bred - 6 months and over and bred in Aus

Open - 6 months and over and open to all dogs bred outside of Australia and anyone else that wishes to enter it.

I think that's right.

Thanks Megz, was talking to a friend last night and we have both shown for years but got a bit rusty on what ages a couple of the classes start at.

Trying to figure out how to keep my babies seperated in classes.

6 & 6a NOVICE - (6 months and over and not wona first prize at any Open Parade/Open Show orChampionship Show)

8 & 8a LIMIT - (over 12 months and not aChampion, or have gained sufficient points toqualify as a Champion)

i'm trying to understand these ones. why would you enter in these? whats the benefit?

i'm trying to understand these ones. why would you enter in these? whats the benefit?

Having multiple dogs the same age, none of which are eligible for Aust bred or (obviously!) State bred, these classes are a god-send!

Having multiple dogs the same age, none of which are eligible for Aust bred or (obviously!) State bred, these classes are a god-send!

so its for the ease of handling? that makes sense.

A lot of shows don't offer these classes. In the NT they don't, and from what I hear you would be hard pressed to find them in other states.

As far as I know, they're mainly used in specialties.

Suggest you look at the back of the official entry form to confirm ages groups for your state.

Durnstein I know they are on the back of the entry forms, and if I had an official entry form I would have looked there first rather than ask on DOL. But I haven't hand written an entry in years all mine are printed out on the computer.