January 2nd Adelaide Meet

MsKatie

Success is an empty zuccini slice container...

This is my take on the photos, and no, I didn't know every dog's name. And forgive me for the descriptions.

Thank you to LWC for posting the pix and eating slice...

Post 65

Ash maybe? Wolfhound x There were two of them - they were Tashi and Elsa

Peggie the hairy dog

Don't know the black Greyhound's name. - Polly I think - harleys dog

Dotty the coolie

Post 66

Don't remember kelpie's name (sorry). Was very sweet, in a lick and run kind of way. That was Sasha

Cream Lappie - also forget name. He was Cosi

Sineka Lappie with PMT

Banshee - the bumblebee

Jaxx the Boston terror

Post 67

What is it with Frosty and tongue?

Another gorgeous Lappie - Jaana

Yogi the humpy dog

Spot the dog

Another humpy, shar pei x - Riley

SWF - Don't know its name sorry - that was Indi - Kers girl

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks KHM for filling in the brain fades.

Jaana - D'Oh, I knew that. She was the first one I met. Likes a treat.

Would like to see before and after pix of Nikki the fence climbing Shar Pei x - I think she will look dramatically better at the next meet. If Miss Squish has found a home for her, then she must persuade new owner to bring...

Well here's dreaming anyway.

What kind of dog is Daisy? How big?

Clam shell got a lot of use. My fave was Pele bobbing for apples I mean tennis balls.

Edited by Mrs Rusty Bucket

It was a great day and special thanks to Miss Squish who just happened to have a fence in her vehicle to save the day :o

Rosie did really well and perfected to neglected dog look. :p

Jaana and Pele need to join Food Anonymous. :)

Snik had "girl" problems.

And best of all Yogi was back to his humping old self.

Looking forward to the next meet and hopefully Halo cuddles.

Edited by sparkycat

This is my take on the photos, and no, I didn't know every dog's name. And forgive me for the descriptions.

Post 65

Ash maybe? Wolfhound x There were two of them

Peggie the hairy dog

Don't know the black Greyhound's name.Dotty the coolie

Post 66

Don't remember kelpie's name (sorry). Was very sweet, in a lick and run kind of way.

Cream Lappie - also forget name.

Sineka Lappie with PMT

Banshee - the bumblebee

Jaxx the Boston terror

Post 67

Another gorgeous Lappie

Yogi the humpy dog

Spot the dog

Another humpy, shar pei x

SWF - Don't know its name sorry

Love the descriptions! :cheer:

The black greyhound is mine, Polly

Lovely photos of them all too

Post 65

Ash maybe? Wolfhound x There were two of them

Peggie the hairy dog

Don't know the black Greyhound's name.Dotty the coolie

Post 66

Don't remember kelpie's name (sorry). Was very sweet, in a lick and run kind of way.

Cream Lappie - also forget name.

Sineka Lappie with PMT

Banshee - the bumblebee

Jaxx the Boston terror

Post 67

Another gorgeous Lappie

Yogi the humpy dog

Spot the dog

Another humpy, shar pei x

SWF - Don't know its name sorry

Love the descriptions! :cheer:

The black greyhound is mine, Polly

Lovely photos of them all too

Oh good - I got it right :D She was just adorable

lovemymutts

there were other photographers out there. Sometimes one gets home and looks at the pix and they're all crap, blurry, heads chopped off etc so they don't get put up, and some people need "round tuits" and didn't get any for Christmas.

I left my camera in the car - it would not have taken good pix in the conditions we had (semi shade, fast moving dogs/tongues).

lovemymutts

there were other photographers out there. Sometimes one gets home and looks at the pix and they're all crap, blurry, heads chopped off etc so they don't get put up, and some people need "round tuits" and didn't get any for Christmas.

I left my camera in the car - it would not have taken good pix in the conditions we had (semi shade, fast moving dogs/tongues).

haha no probs :D just wondered as I saw people there with cameras & wasn't sure if there was another spot on here somewhere where they might have been posted :cheer:

I need to apologise. I feel like a total DICKHEAD that I did not notice Snik was on heat. If I had known, I wouldn't have brought her along.

Sorry for quick post, kids are trying to kill each other.

Peggie is there too bertie :laugh: slack for someone wanting to steal her.

Omigod don't tell her!! I feel terrible now :(:(

(Went back & found her :laugh: )

Jaxx the Boston terror

:thumbsup:

Frosty is soooo lovely, bet everyone wants to steal her too :laugh:

Pele is so entertaining :D

I need to apologise. I feel like a total DICKHEAD that I did not notice Snik was on heat. If I had known, I wouldn't have brought her along.

Sorry for quick post, kids are trying to kill each other.

Well that totally explains her bitchiness :thumbsup:

Frosty is soooo lovely, bet everyone wants to steal her too

After one overnight stay (or less) they have all wanted to give her back, so far.

Frosty is very very good at shaping people to do things they don't want to do. She told my agilty instructor that she gets to sleep on the boss's bed and he believed her. Oops.

KHM

What would Rosie say about that?

No, she rarely snores. Occasionally farts. Always seems surprised.

No, it's the sneaky way she takes over when nobody is paying attention. And if you shut her outside/away from you she gets rather upset - that was agility instructor's mistake - he didn't tell me until it was too late that his dog was an outside dog.

I'm pretty sure if Bully had shown up to that agility class - she would have heard Frosty's screaming coming out of my friend's car... And she's not much help when we're setting up. I drag her around on lead - it's ok but I can only do half as much set up, or I let her off and she goes and helps the clubroom cleaners or the people with dog aggressive dogs setting up their crates... I really must try bringing the crate and see how that goes. Or I tie her up and she yells at me.

Strangely she's ok in my car but the first time I left her in there when she could see me (playing hockey) there was a lot of screaming. Not many people can ignore it for as long as it takes to get her the idea that she's not going to be in charge.

Trouble is - she's all good with me, it's just with other people. Plenty have tried to lead her away and they get to find out how good she is as a sled dog when she realises I'm not coming too. Of course if she's off lead, she's quite happy to disappear clear across the football oval to check for treats and new dogs to greet etc. At this point, I hide behind a tree to remind her who's boss.

:D

Love the Frosty stories - can just picture them :)

I suppose I will just have to persevere with my bitch face kepie (who really does have her cute moments) and leave Frosty in the capable hands of someone who doesn't fall prey to a pair of cute brown eyes and a Frosty grovel *LOL*

PS - as for the farting - Rosie never, never, never acknowledges that the horrible and loud noise just heard came from her dainty little butt :thumbsup:

She got someone to give her their tennis ball this morning. They were having a lovely game of fetch - WTF - Frosty doesn't Fetch - she chases the tennis ball, grabs it then lies down and eats it.

So when the someone was ready to go, Frosty barked at him until he gave her the tennis ball... I still can't believe he did that.