Central Gippsland Kc Results

capanash

I gotta say watching Group 2 from Yesterday from my gazebo judged by Mr. K Lovell was a lot of fun!

I've never seen anything like what he did before! Bringing dogs out and sending them in circles and sending them back several times lol!

It must've kept you all on your toes lol! Also bringing dogs out in a small circle to see each other as well (Was it a temperament test? Or checking for something?)

Open in Group 2 was an American Staffy :laugh:

Well thanks must go out to Apple for their stupid glitch in their iphones that stops the alarm from working now its 2011 :)

SO bloody annoyed, OH and I set our alarms for 6am. COme 8 am my OH wakes me up and tells me the alarms havent gone off. Sure enough they were still set for 6am :o :p :)

Get on the net and it seems we are not the only people to have been caught out! Apparently the glitch is supposed to be fixed today, just a little too late for me :(

Today was supposed to be my last show in Victoria before I move to QLD, I was supposed to catch up and have lunch with my friend who I only see at dogs shows. Seriously pissed off.

Will be atleast another 5 weeks before I get to show again. Not happy Apple!!!

Group 7

BIG - Mini Poodle - Hopkins/Missen

RUBIG - Dalmatian - Jendally

Baby - Boston

Minor - Keeshond

Puppy - Shar Pei

Junior - Frenchie

Inter - RUBIG

Aust Bred - Lhasa Apso

Open - BIG

Edited by SwaY

Well thanks must go out to Apple for their stupid glitch in their iphones that stops the alarm from working now its 2011 :)

SO bloody annoyed, OH and I set our alarms for 6am. COme 8 am my OH wakes me up and tells me the alarms havent gone off. Sure enough they were still set for 6am :o :p :)

Get on the net and it seems we are not the only people to have been caught out! Apparently the glitch is supposed to be fixed today, just a little too late for me :(

Interesting you say that, now that I think of it, mine has not gone off either. Lucky I only had a PM show. What a bugger. I hope it is fixed soon, I live off my iphone alarm.

Monday

Group 1

BIG - Bichon

RUBIG - Cav

Group 2

BIG - Fox Terrier Smooth

RUBIG - Welsh Terrier

Baby - Westie

Minor - Stafford

Puppy - Stafford

Junior - Westie

Intermediate - Stafford

Aus Bred - JRT

Open - BIG

Group 3

BIG - Irish Setter

RUBIG - Cocker Spaniel

Baby - Irish Setter

Minor - Gordon Setter

Puppy - English Springer

Junior - RUBIG

Inter - Irish Setter

Aus Bred - BIG

Open - Pointer

BIS - Mini Poodle

RUBIS - Irish Setter

Guest CaptainCourageous
grp1- begins with 1

2- " "97

3- " " 144

4- " "218

5- " " 286

6- " " 360

7- " " 435

last number 474

Thanks, but those weren't the numbers for the Gippsland shows!

CC