Rising Stars For 2011

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks boxagirl and CD.

And CD - yes she is a clumber, and she came from Brisbane and is not doubt related to the ones you see waddling around with thier bibs on :) she was delivered with a bib :shrug:

I'm in love with one up here I see in the ring called "Fatso". He is so adorable. I can't remember the breeders name but I am a big admirer every time I see him. Good Luck with her. :mad

Thanks boxagirl and CD.

And CD - yes she is a clumber, and she came from Brisbane and is not doubt related to the ones you see waddling around with thier bibs on :) she was delivered with a bib :)

I'm in love with one up here I see in the ring called "Fatso". He is so adorable. I can't remember the breeders name but I am a big admirer every time I see him. Good Luck with her. :)

Thanks CD... 'Fatso' is owned and shown by Lyn Durrington of Appintiki... she is the lady who bred my Rosie ;) .... everyone loves Fatso :love::) ...

Thanks boxagirl and CD.

And CD - yes she is a clumber, and she came from Brisbane and is not doubt related to the ones you see waddling around with thier bibs on :) she was delivered with a bib :)

I'm in love with one up here I see in the ring called "Fatso". He is so adorable. I can't remember the breeders name but I am a big admirer every time I see him. Good Luck with her. :)

Thanks CD... 'Fatso' is owned and shown by Lyn Durrington of Appintiki... she is the lady who bred my Rosie ;) .... everyone loves Fatso :love::) ...

Yes that's her! Oooh you are very lucky.

Aww congrats to everyone on their babies... they are all adorable!

I had the first show with my little baby Lowchen today! Looking forward to our second (and her final in Baby Puppy) on Wednesday... I will be showing Paceaway Parti Chic... I'm very excited, she is cute as a button.

I don't have any good photos of her at the moment though :rolleyes:

Well he isn't mine, but I'll be handling him this year... he is already 15 weeks, but I only have a pic of him close to 7 weeks!

5-PatchBoy1.jpg

He is the son of my sisters OES boy, Charlie.

:hug: terrible stack shot too - the best I had!!

Edited by SparkyTansy

Well he isn't mine, but I'll be handling him this year... he is already 15 weeks, but I only have a pic of him close to 7 weeks!

5-PatchBoy1.jpg

:laugh: terrible stack shot too - the best I had!!

were you handling the weekend just gone?? i saw waht looks like this boy very cute

My boy is a year old now but I'd still call him a rising star.

It gets rather cold here in Tassie over winter so he has only just started being shown regularly now it's starting to heat up!

He was shown as a baby but well.... let's just say he wasn't the easiest dog to train :laugh:

post-33844-1296095094_thumb.jpg

:laugh: terrible stack shot too - the best I had!!

were you handling the weekend just gone?? i saw waht looks like this boy very cute

That sure was me emery :laugh: a friend of mine was also handling a little bitch (the one with the tail) who is a littermate :( they are so much fun to handle - real clowns... plus you don't need to do much yet, to take them in there!

Here are my two hopefuls... I LUB them!

"Chase" - Red Ribbon - ZENSU TICKET TO RIDE

"Penny" - Purple Ribbon - ZENSU PENNY LANE

Sire: MBIS Aust GR CH Chesterhope My Foreign Envoy (Imp NZ)

Dam: Aust CH Chesterhope Little Lil (Imp NZ)

post-3248-1296102757_thumb.jpg

Edited by Zensu