Rising Stars For 2011

Bilbo Baggins

Thanks SparkyTansy. Yes it's been fantastic to see the number of lappies being recognised at group (and show) level this year, and as you said, group 5 is extremely competitive with some beautiful dogs. :)

Congrats to you and Annika too, Mirawee, looks like she's going to be a superstar! :thumbsup:

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WA congrats to you also - as I said soemwhere else, it's fab to see Lappies recognised in such a competitive group as well.

Agreed completely! And I cannot wait until the first Lappy Champ show in Vic next year :D :D :D :D

WA, Your girl is doing so well :) You are planning to go to Vic aren't you so I can meet her in person? :p

I can see so much of Louis in Anikka, hopefully she won't be one of those babies that wins big as a youngster and then does nothing when mature :rofl: but if she keeps maturing as she is she will be lovely :)

WA congrats to you also - as I said soemwhere else, it's fab to see Lappies recognised in such a competitive group as well.

Agreed completely! And I cannot wait until the first Lappy Champ show in Vic next year :D :D :D :D

WA, Your girl is doing so well :) You are planning to go to Vic aren't you so I can meet her in person? :p

I can see so much of Louis in Anikka, hopefully she won't be one of those babies that wins big as a youngster and then does nothing when mature :rofl: but if she keeps maturing as she is she will be lovely :)

I definitely will be going to Vic, I wouldn't miss it! It's going to be amazing to have so many lappies in the same place and to finally meet dogs that we only see photos of. :D

• 1 month later...